Skip to main content

The winner depends on tonight's show...

goroos1994

There will be one whole hour with just the final 3.

So I assume that the housemate who gets the most positive airtime tonight will end up winning.

With the three of them having heaps of support and dedicated fans I don't think it will change the outcome much, unless they make us feel sorry for one of them, but by now nothing will change who we support. Maybe it might make more people vote, make it look like our favourite is in trouble, that usually makes me vote more !

With Boog out it can only help remind fans how great Tim really is. I don't think the outcome will change though. Whoever was leading last night will win. Who that is we will find out tomorrow.

It'll be interesting to see how the show is edited tonight. I think the producers want a tim/tahan top 2 but it would have to be something dramatic to sway peoples opinions at this point. I think people have already made up their minds

I feel like if people have truly been fans of a certain housemate, nothing will change that. They've already chosen and all they will do is back them up.....unless it's people who just follow different housemates week after week.

If Tim gets a sparkling edit like I think he will then it will just cement his lead. The 2 girls would have to get fantastic edits while he would have to get a pretty crap one not to win.

I reckon Tim will get a good edit with him gifting his clothes and they'll play up Drew's friendship with him (his goodbye message)

Tim by far got the best edit so theres the winner of this year people.

I don't think any of them got a particularly good edit. One of the most boring episodes so far!
But even if one did, it wouldn't change people's minds this late in the game.

I don't think any of them got a particularly good edit. One of the most boring episodes so far!
But even if one did, it wouldn't change people's minds this late in the game.

It slightly changed my opinion, that's for sure! But I'm the fickle one.

if you havent got a favourite now you havent been watching, if one night could change you mind then your too fickle. any of the girls can win, I have disliked Tim from the word go.

Tonight's show was so boring, even the live feed is boring me to tears. I don't think it will have much of an effect. People are already too set on who they want.

if you havent got a favourite now you havent been watching, if one night could change you mind then your too fickle. any of the girls can win, I have disliked Tim from the word go.

I do have a favourite - I told you that Tahan is my favourite but tonight took away my dislike for Tim - doesn't mean I am backing him.

I thought the last fifteen seconds of the show were possibly prophetic..
Mr. Clooney is evicted. Then Tahan turns and disappears into a bathroom to the right of the door leaving Tim and Jade embracing alone like they were the final two.
I think thats how its gonna end..
But the thing is, do any of them really want to win.
Past winners have achieved little no matter what reality show it is. Its pretty much the runners up who go on to more meaningful stuff.
I think Tims T.V. shelf life will end by sometime this Friday..
Who cares what Jade does next.
I think they will be consigned to the shelves of "Whatever happened to..??"
I helped to get Tahan to the final three... I'm happy.

I thought the last fifteen seconds of the show were possibly prophetic..
Mr. Clooney is evicted. Then Tahan turns and disappears into a bathroom to the right of the door leaving Tim and Jade embracing alone like they were the final two.
I think thats how its gonna end..

I hope so. Jade & Tim, ideal top 2

They all had decent amount of airtime (no shit really, it's just three of them), but there was nothing positive or negative shown of them.

The 1 hour show was too long and boring. I mean, come on, what story could they have made out from the final 3? It should've been a half hour show. It was way too dragged. Most of the time was them sitting down taking a trip to nostalgia lane. I was about to snooze really.

I feel like I was the only one who enjoyed it.

I love flashback packages (tons of them in the finale, I am majorly excited)

Back