Skip to main content

The Voice 2016 Australia

Darren has confirmed he is not coming back. I don't think anyone is shedding any tears here, Sonia will do a much better job IMO and it was not necessary to have two hosts.

From his Facebook
"After 4 wonderful years of The Voice I've decided it's time to move on. I had the time of my life and met some fantastic, life long friends. I want to thank Ch 9 and all The Voice crew for all the good times & this truly extraordinary opportunity. I wish you the best for the upcoming season. I'll miss you all. Big news for 2016 coming soon. Happy Holidays."

Yeah I don't buy it. His contract was not renewed I bet.

Jessie J is doing my head in. It's all about her isn't it? It's all "I didn't turn around because you would have picked me and that wouldn't be fair to the others" or "I would sing it like this, cos I'm a singer, like". I agree with Ronan, just block her out.

I'm loving Marcia Howard, but she's probably had her time in the spotlight. The rest are just karaoke singers. Having just watched the US version, ours is very poor in comparison.

The right person won, from a pretty weak season to be honest. The runner-up was barely average, but got so far due to having the best "story" combined with a likable personality (which the winner also had, but he has vocal ability as well).

Yep. I watched it til the end, but I really didn't care who won. I suppose the right person won, but he'll hardly be a star.

since the winner has already sunk without trace, I'd say you're right...

Back