THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Sweetgeek

Seems normal actually. Just seemed to be that one day when it appeared to be impervious to chilli. Can taste and smell everything.
That’s a good thing I suppose, given all your other symptoms.

I remember before the vaccinations, people claimed they lost their taste buds for months! Though in the scheme of things, this is probably the least of anyones concern when it could be worse

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
That’s a good thing I suppose, given all your other symptoms.

I remember before the vaccinations, people claimed they lost their taste buds for months! Though in the scheme of things, this is probably the least of anyones concern when it could be worse
I may have been being a tad dramatic. But I was so sad when I lost my taste that one day when I had covid thinking it could last for a long time.

So much joy of life lost if you can’t taste food!

Sweetgeek

I may have been being a tad dramatic. But I was so sad when I lost my taste that one day when I had covid thinking it could last for a long time.

I don’t think you’re being dramatic at all. I agree and would hate to lose my taste for food, it also crosses for smelling things. They go hand in hand and I do love the smell of certain things.

jessy_girl

I feel this way too but I wonder if it could lead to healthy eating if not eating for enjoyment ever? I guess I have pigged out on things that don’t even taste particularly good so probably not in my case.