Skip to main content

The Traitors AU

I'm all for Tall Poppy Syndrome... I hope the cocky ones are targeted for juicy gossip.. Such as the criminal barrister MK, he thinks he is so cool. The traitor check out lady, she said she was weaving her web of lies and it was working a treat, until she got into the eviction room last night and found out she was one of the possibilities for eviction hahaha. She could have easily changed everyones opinion by announcing loudly that by choosing Jack as a traitor due to his apparent conversation with her AND now finding out he was not a traitor ... then she should be praying on that and stating, I am not a traitor as you all thought Jack & I were talking about 'murdering' someone..

I love it when they all screw things up and the accusations fly :roflmao:

Haha at the psychic. Two correct guesses out of four, and "I don't want to talk" *flounces out of room*.

I love that the traitors go to all the trouble of dressing up in masks and cloaks every night, even though no one can see them anyway.
Presumably they have separate bedrooms and stash them in the mask and cloak closet.

Haha at the psychic. Two correct guesses out of four, and "I don't want to talk" *flounces out of room*.

I love that the traitors go to all the trouble of dressing up in masks and cloaks every night, even though no one can see them anyway.
Presumably they have separate bedrooms and stash them in the mask and cloak closet.
I know right.. There is 20 people left, I think & if you guess 4 people out of 20 - then odds are you would possibly guess at least 2, but being a 'psychic' you would expect her to get them all right, at the worst maybe she would get 1 incorrect.
She is a complete flop. She guessed wrong the first eviction - so much for being a psychic that night. The next day after everyone is told tracks & steam is a clue, duh, not hard to work out train.. She then says, "Oh, my dead uncle told me the other night to get on the train". Well why didn't you say something the other night, or anytime before the task is mentioned??? These people are very good at using information available to everyone to paint their psychic sham.

& what was with the walk out?? I think she may have done that because she didn't want to face any questions.

But, as Angus stated, she can be a very dangerous person just by announcing her guesses. It paints a target on peoples back. And 2 of them are correct, but 2 others will be targeted who are faithfuls...

I was talking with my partner today about the pacing of the show. I think it'll get more interesting as the numbers dwindle. With so many people there's just too much room for error. I wonder if this show will have any twists? I've played a lot of games that are similar to this concept...there's a lot you can do to make it interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about faithfuls stabbing in the dark all the time. There should be a way for them to gain Intel.

I'm lost! Then I'm not really concentrating.
Not quite sure what's going on!
That's obviously why I like real 💩 tv 😂

Oh here they go off to murder whatsis name, off they do knock him off!
I'm slowly getting it.
Not overly enthralled, but getting there.
* resting bored face *

I'm still liking this, though they are wasting opportunities to get rid of really suss ones like Angus.

Loving Mark, the camp New Zealander.

So where did the girl who left the room go, and why?
I think Chloe shouldn't have talked so much about her clairvoyance.
She gave 4 names to be the traitors and presented it like it was the truth, the spirits told her, so of course she couldn't stay, she knew she would be proved wrong, that would have been so embarrassing to face, which she knew would happen

I think Chloe shouldn't have talked so much about her clairvoyance.
She gave 4 names to be the traitors and presented it like it was the truth, the spirits told her, so of course she couldn't stay, she knew she would be proved wrong, that would have been so embarrassing to face, which she knew would happen
Ahhh, yes, that would be very embarrassing. he shouldn't have big noted herself.

There is an immunity challenge next episode. But, alas it's a physical swimming challenge - so anyone who is old, fat, etc etc basically anything other than young & fit, well, you lose.. It looks like in the promo that Angus is in the lead when the race starts so too bad if he gets it..

It will be interesting as the show progresses though and it becomes plainly obvious who is a traitor.. I wonder if the faithfuls will be like, "HOW COULD YOU LIE, YOU SAID YOU WERE NOT A TRAITOR" :biggrin:

I am really enjoying this show surprisingly!! Its different, although I do wonder if it would be more interesting if it was more like The Mole where the traitors had to try and sabotage the tasks and that money went into a separate winnings pool for the last remaining traitor (if any?)

Back