Skip to main content

The Tim Man

Haha! I'm susprised Sonia didn't make a Wizard Of Oz joke when he said that. I think Tim does have a heart - do you blame him for nom'ing Drew? Drew hasn't really been that close to Tim for a while now. Tim has said numerous times that Drew isn't the same. LBH - Drew was just an understudy in the spa session clip - Tim was the main laugh! Drew didn't say anything funny at all!

yeah, the "learning to make friends is more valuable than $250,000" bit was vomit inducing

Drew's done nothing but undermine Tim ever since Tully left by repeating conversations Tim has with him to others, getting in other peoples ear about trusting Tim, saying himself he doesn't trust Tim, even dropping a little poison in Tim's ear.

Now i don't blame Drew for doing that as i encourage game playing so good on him for giving it a go, one of them was bound to turn on each other.

Question: Has Drew nominated Tim in the past?

Love love love love Tim !!!!!

That is all

Drew's done nothing but undermine Tim ever since Tully left by repeating conversations Tim has with him to others, getting in other peoples ear about trusting Tim, saying himself he doesn't trust Tim, even dropping a little poison in Tim's ear.

Now i don't blame Drew for doing that as i encourage game playing so good on him for giving it a go, one of them was bound to turn on each other.

Question: Has Drew nominated Tim in the past?

Drew undermines everyone there. Cant believe he doesnt get nominated more.

Same - I can't believe some people on here and facebook are calling Tim a paedophile! Not happy!

God people are idiots. He wasn't sitting there saying "oh yeah I want to bang her" he was joking around about being a power couple. I've said crap before about marrying Bill Gates' son when he was underage. Doesn't mean I was actually going to go out and do it or have any genuine desire to. It's just mucking around.

I agree. Drew is a scumbag. It's time for him or Ed to go. Personally I can see Drew going b4 Ed.

Some people are beginning to catch on inside. I would rather Drew leave.
Ed is only a dick to one person while Drew does it to everyone even his good friend Tim.

At the end of the day it is a game! A lot of people in the public seem to forget this and declare "who could they!? they're so playing the game the douche!" Well duh! its a game with a prize of $250,000! People are gonna backstab and fight their way to the top!

I think Tim indeed has a heart. As much as anyone else in that shithole house.

Look up top at how many regular HMs don't have a big ole X across their face. SEVEN. They lost two people last night... the two most positive, inclusive people in the house. Everyone in there is reeling from that. It's natural after 2 months together despite people on here saying the sisters were useless. I said last night their eviction would be felt harshly and it has been.

As for him being a wannabe kiddie fiddler? I can only say again: He said he wanted to go live at the Zoo with Bindi and be a conservationist couple. NOT BANG HER.

Drew fans were hoping that with Tully gone they'd see the "real Drew" again. And now that they are seeing the real him with Tully gone: the bitchy, manipulative, absolutely boring HM who had nothing to add in the Spa clip, they're lashing out. There is no Drim. There was only Tim with Drew trying to stick along for the ride. Guy never added anything amusing to their little antics and proved that again. Game over.

And Ben fans are so upset about hearing their beloved talk about owning his own apartment (uh oh, he's not broke!) and seeing their beloved like this (pic found on a FB page STARTED BY HIS FRIENDS), they can't reconcile it with the weepy guy who said he had nothing to go back to on the outside world. Wouldn't you feel great about that if you were one of his many friends posting on that FB page? You are NOTHING. So now Ben fans are also left in a state of flux and they too lash out.

attachment.php

Tim for the win. If he'd gone in the first eviction this show would've been cancelled after week 4 or 5.

I think Tim indeed has a heart. As much as anyone else in that shithole house.

Look up top at how many regular HMs don't have a big ole X across their face. SEVEN. They lost two people last night... the two most positive, inclusive people in the house. Everyone in there is reeling from that. It's natural after 2 months together despite people on here saying the sisters were useless. I said last night their eviction would be felt harshly and it has been.

As for him being a wannabe kiddie fiddler? I can only say again: He said he wanted to go live at the Zoo with Bindi and be a conservationist couple. NOT BANG HER.

Drew fans were hoping that with Tully gone they'd see the "real Drew" again. And now that they are seeing the real him with Tully gone: the bitchy, manipulative, absolutely boring HM who had nothing to add in the Spa clip, they're lashing out. There is no Drim. There was only Tim with Drew trying to stick along for the ride. Guy never added anything amusing to their little antics and proved that again. Game over.

And Ben fans are so upset about hearing their beloved talk about owning his own apartment (uh oh, he's not broke!) and seeing their beloved like this (pic found on a FB page STARTED BY HIS FRIENDS), they can't reconcile it with the weepy guy who said he had nothing to go back to on the outside world. So now they're left in a state of flux and they lash out.

attachment.php

Tim for the win. If he'd gone in the first eviction this show would've been cancelled after week 4 or 5.

Amen+to+that+_529c95b0a0177bd49da1edccf2feabe2.jpg

He has no heart, don't kid yourself.

Aww no I think its easy to be heartless with people you don't know to begin with so it was ok to toy with them but now he's getting emotionally involved into it all and giving in because he's getting to know them. I wouldn't care about a bunch of strangers I've never met and am to compete with. It's so cute of him.

Back