Skip to main content

The Stupid Housemate Dancing At Evictons

Aiden

Was having Lawson do the 'Law-swing' at the end of his eviction really appropriate? He'd sat there being grilled by Sonia, acting all uncomfortable and remorseful and then suddenly starts dancing as Sonia is signing off? I'm assuming he was instructed to by Sonia or producers but it's irritating how some of the housemates this year seem to be performing monkeys out on stage (Dion - dancing, Lisa - rock and roll hand movements, Jason carrying on at their eviction getting so carried away he actually tossed a cushion from the interview couch into the crowd?).
For me Lawson doing the 'Law-swing' at the end of the eviction completely undermined any remorse he seemed to have shown for cheating on Candice.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 51
For me, Lawson doing Cat again the next time he was drunk completely undermined any remorse he seemed to have shown for cheating on Candice.

Yes but now that the Canary is away from the Cat he might change his mind and realise he and the Cat will never work. So this could have been his first chance at true redemption, then he starts dancing as if the remorse he showed wasn't that particularly deep.

Just think what the finale housemate dance numbers gonna be like this year if they do one - will it top last years 'Can't hold us (feat Chinese lanterns)'? LOL. :p

It's so cringeworthy how they HAVE to do a dance. Ugh.

After the awkward interview, I think he did the Lawswing to break the tension perhaps......

Ashlee Simpson on Saturday Night Live caught lip syncing and doing her version of the "Lawson" dance

Was having Lawson do the 'Law-swing' at the end of his eviction really appropriate? He'd sat there being grilled by Sonia, acting all uncomfortable and remorseful and then suddenly starts dancing as Sonia is signing off? I'm assuming he was instructed to by Sonia or producers but it's irritating how some of the housemates this year seem to be performing monkeys out on stage (Dion - dancing, Lisa - rock and roll hand movements, Jason carrying on at their eviction getting so carried away he actually tossed a cushion from the interview couch into the crowd?).
For me Lawson doing the 'Law-swing' at the end of the eviction completely undermined any remorse he seemed to have shown for cheating on Candice.
Yeah, but I smiled when sonia started dancing. :)

He didn't come across as remorseful or uncomfortable. Seemed pretty rehearsed to me. Guess he's been thinking about those answers for a bloody long time. He thinks he got away with it but for some reason I don't believe a word the f....ker says. God I'm awful. SOZ

Back