Skip to main content

The Radar

sav0001

There has been a new section added to the official Big Brother website called "The Radar":

Look out for Big Brother's Radar starting tonight when the Housemates enter the Big Brother House.

I wonder if that's just the new name for the "Live" Updates.

Interesting choice of name if your prediction on its use as a live update page is correct. So does that mean any housemate flying "under the radar" will be missing? ;)

They have another section called 'Your Power'

And inside BB has 'Ben's Blog.. Coming soon"

Wasn't there going to be a never-before-seen audience interaction feature embedded into the JumpIn site this year? Maybe it has something to do with that.

Sorry, I'm going to sound like John.

The OS is a bloody joke. Whoopy freaken do.

I can click on stupid polls, I can guess the name of a silhouette? WTF?

The radar just shows graphs for how many mentions a HM has had on facebook or twitter. It can't determine if those mentions were good or bad. What bloody use is that?

There's no live feed of any kind that I have seen. We're 24hrs in and what? We've only seen the first hour, and that's just them going into the house. What a crock of s--t!

Buck is not happy. But I guess I'll be largely on my own. I don't care for SocialMedia especially for a show like BB.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm going to sound like John.

The OS is a bloody joke. Whoopy freaken do.

I can click on sstupid polls, I can guess the name of a silhouette? WTF?

The radar just shows graphs for how many mentions a HM has had on facebook or twitter. It can't determine if those mentions were good or bad. What bloody use is that?

There's no live feed of any kind that I have seen. We're 24hrs in and what? We've only seen the first hour, and that's just them going into the house. What a crock of s--t!

Buck is not happy. But I guess I'll be largely on my own. I don't care for SocialMedia especially for a show like BB.

It's going to suck if there's no live updates this year, it wouldn't feel like Big Brother to me. It would feel like you are watching any generic reality show that's out there.

Back