Skip to main content

The players get played

D

Drewmer

I find it really entertaining that most weeks the housemates get it wrong with who they think the viewers are going to vote out of the house .:cool: they think they know what's going on and people like matt and ed think they know who is going and who should go ! But after reading through comments on line and watching the show I wanted to share a few of my cents.... At the end of the day I hope this years winner is someone who has constantly made news and is entertaining even if they are annoying. I'm willing to spend some of my money to keep people like tully in just to see the reaction on ed and matts face when one of them gets evicted instead ! In the end I do think that tim is the more deserving winner ... But till then what would the house be like if it was left with ed, jade and matt .... Zzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes:

Hi [MENTION=35793]Drewmer[/MENTION] - thanks for your comments. I really do have to ask if this warranted a whole new thread though? Surely this could have been discussed in the eviction thread...

I do like what you're saying however. It is worth keeping in the trouble makers, because they make great telly. However, I'd hate to see someone like Tully win. Would LOVE to see Tim win!!

Tully doesn't actually do anything apart from throw tantrums, cry and try to insert herself under Drew's skin. She only gets attention because the things she does are vile and it gets viewers riled up and angry. There's no way she'd ever get a cent of my money. Tim on the other hand actually intentionally makes things interesting and he should win. Tully doesn't make things interesting, just uncomfortable.

I find it really entertaining that most weeks the housemates get it wrong with who they think the viewers are going to vote out of the house .:cool: they think they know what's going on and people like matt and ed think they know who is going and who should go ! But after reading through comments on line and watching the show I wanted to share a few of my cents.... At the end of the day I hope this years winner is someone who has constantly made news and is entertaining even if they are annoying. I'm willing to spend some of my money to keep people like tully in just to see the reaction on ed and matts face when one of them gets evicted instead ! In the end I do think that tim is the more deserving winner ... But till then what would the house be like if it was left with ed, jade and matt .... Zzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;AXStmkmeyC8]http://youtu.be/AXStmkmeyC8[/video]
This video proves they have no idea. and they have a higher opinion of themselves than the other housemates.
shows what kind of people they are.

Yeah, lay off the voting on Tully. There's plenty of others in there who are 'entertaining' etc for you to vote for. Tully is just ruining her life day by day and her family/friends should have actually asked bb to remove her before her life falls totally apart.

Yeah, lay off the voting on Tully. There's plenty of others in there who are 'entertaining' etc for you to vote for. Tully is just ruining her life day by day and her family/friends should have actually asked bb to remove her before her life falls totally apart.
I don't understand that logic of thinking. At the end of the day there is $250 000 up for grabs. Let me repeat $250 000!!!! I want someone to win this who DESERVES it. To reward someone like Tully to even have the chance of winning it is beyond ridiculous to me. You are rewarding bad behaviour. There is a difference between entertaining and destructive behaviour. She is the latter.

I don't understand that logic of thinking. At the end of the day there is $250 000 up for grabs. Let me repeat $250 000!!!! I want someone to win this who DESERVES it. To reward someone like Tully to even have the chance of winning it is beyond ridiculous to me. You are rewarding bad behaviour. There is a difference between entertaining and destructive behaviour. She is the latter.

dunno what post you were reading but [MENTION=770]Poona[/MENTION] was saying DONT vote for tully...

i like how her "best friend" at eviction had only known her for 3 months and really didnt wanna be there.
something tells me she doesnt keep friends for long.
also liked how mikey was the first person to actually talk about the thalia stuff, good on ya!

and yes, this definitely didnt need a new thread

dunno what post you were reading but [MENTION=770]Poona[/MENTION] was saying DONT vote for tully...

i like how her "best friend" at eviction had only known her for 3 months and really didnt wanna be there.
also liked how mikey was the first person to actually talk about the thalia stuff, good on ya!

Oh, missed that- did the friend (or Mikey) really say they had only known Tully for 3 months?

I had the impression from last week that they were long term friends. (And that the friend was pretty uncomfortable being there to represent Tully on tv)

Oh, missed that- did the friend (or Mikey) really say they had only known Tully for 3 months?

I had the impression from last week that they were long term friends. (And that the friend was pretty uncomfortable being there to represent Tully on tv)

yeah im pretty sure, i'll see if i can find the clip, i find it incredibly weird tbh. maybe all her other/real friends absolutely hate her atm? (if she has any) hahaha

edit: just rewatched, and nope she said "i dunno, i havnt spoke to her for a month and a half"
i musnt have been paying attention :eek: haha

Last edited:

Whoops! Yeah I quoted the wrong person. Thanks for clearing that up... Between reading emails and sorting out complaints and this site, I was bound to make a mistake somewhere. [MENTION=770]Poona[/MENTION] I agree with your post.

Back