Skip to main content

The new Big Brother Australia logo

P.S. The below are supposed to be "shorthand" for features of Big Brother, but apart from the middle one being Head of House I can't fathom out what any of them would mean.

theplant.co_.uk-Big-Brother-03_0.jpg

Last, second row and first, bottom row = HMs watching others and HMs being watched, respectively?
Centre, bottom row looks like a target with a slash through it = immunity from nomination?

Oh and the last one on the top row = HM has wifi. Or maybe they are radioactive. 😀

I don’t mind it but it just seems too generic and a bit cartoonish... I’d hope if BB were to return to Australia they would continue to develop their own somewhat unique identity...

Also btw this branding isnt nessisarily new... It’s actually been used on a FB page called Big Brother Universe since at least 2017.

Looks like a version of this (sans Australia) has been on EndemolShine's site since late 2017 🤔

http://licensing.endemolshinegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1_BB_DESKTOP.jpg

But still, what if....
View attachment 54527
Rather CBS-y when you put it like that.

Anyway, various countries had their own logos for BB over the years, probably because the Endemol one sucked:

big-brother-jpg.jpg

Rather CBS-y when you put it like that.

Anyway, various countries had their own logos for BB over the years, probably because the Endemol one sucked:

big-brother-jpg.jpg

More Channel 5 than anything CBS has done with BB...

big-brother-2011-billboard.jpg

Also very little known fact but the original BB logo was inspired by the logo for the Dutch network it aired in at the time...

latest

Back