• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Mod's absence?

Connoisseur

I've missed the antics of tonight, but apparently a thread was deleted because words were thrown, shots were blown... so I guess a lot can happen... but the mods were here for the rescue. So they have not abandoned us yet...

great gif btw
Not to worry SG, after Prizus is evicted tonight Prizus Freaks won't be causing any trouble on this forum any more. Hopefully their Prizus brainwashing will gradually erode away as the days go by. :thumbsup:

Sweetgeek

Not to worry SG, after Prizus is evicted tonight Prizus Freaks won't be causing any trouble on this forum any more. Hopefully their Prizus brainwashing will gradually erode away as the days go by. :thumbsup:
This is why I nominated you as most direct for the speccy awards lol. Latest odds show David is to go. It was a massive drop in a short time so I suspect David is gone tonight

Connoisseur

This is why I nominated you as most direct for the speccy awards lol. Latest odds show David is to go. It was a massive drop in a short time so I suspect David is gone tonight
I knew it just had to be them. What other fanbase has behaved as appalling as them throughout the course of this series? *smh*

Connoisseur

I'm confused, you are offended being called direct?

I've missed the antics of tonight, but apparently a thread was deleted because words were thrown, shots were blown.

No, I thought you were confirming in a roundabout way who I suspected was responsible for the antics/shenanigans you were referring to in your post. :angelic:

I'm neither offended/chuffed to be nominated for one of the forum awards, it's not something I've ever been into since I first started lurking and posting on this forum almost a decade ago. :)

SepiaBird

The SepiaBird!!!
Awesome site donor
Has anyone else noticed The Almighty @Tim 's absence. He hasn't logged on since the 7 March. Is he ok? :unsure:

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
Has anyone else noticed The Almighty @Tim 's absence. He hasn't logged on since the 7 March. Is he ok? :unsure:

I know he said he had some things going on towards the end of the last year - he's got a hard and frustrating job for him at times so I am hoping he is just taking a well deserved break. @Brekkie has been around the last few weeks, and @marquisite is on line tonight