Skip to main content

The love for Estelle - where did she go so right?

starry

Just being fun, friendly and straightforward. That's a good way to become one of the most popular (because most saved through a vote to save) HMs ever.

The love for Estelle - where did she go so right?

Estelle being Estelle, keeping true to herself (as quoted by Estelle).
Pretty awesome stuff!!!

Where she went right for the audience I think was that she never allowed people in the house to break her.

She's a beacon of sunshine battling against the black hole of death-like negativity of that vacuous bint Layla and the two-faced backstabbing arse Ben.

The struggle against adversity and victory against it.

And by victory I mean the victory of the decent audience who saw and responded to a girl being trampled on.

The fact she's still there makes me feel good overall about the goodness of the people voting to save her.

She's a beacon of sunshine battling against the black hole of death-like negativity of that vacuous bint Layla and the two-faced backstabbing arse Ben.

Nicely summed up.

Agree completely!!

Yes!!! A perfect summary.

I agree 110%! :p She never grovelled for power either, which is huge!

Back