Skip to main content

The Lies (we know about)

And backing up to Monday night...

"It could not be closer. With 51.8% of the vote..."

Well, it could be closer then, unless that 3.6% difference was actually just one person. I know Jumpin is shit but not sure it's that unpopular that only 27.777 people voted!
I don't get what you mean...

I am not a super observant person when it comes to noticing the editing of the show, but even I noticed the night they had the dress up party with Tim, there was a shot of Skye preparing for the evening with the girls all dressed up in her bright pastel lipstick, then in another shot 10 minutes on there was Skye preparing for the evening with the girls all dressed up and no lipstick.

I really don't understand why they do it.

The out-of-order editing was apparent last night during the recaps, too. Observe this (watch the water bottle & the time):
bbau9-2014-editingorder-proof2.jpg

At 9:10, Gemma heads to the diary room. Note the waterbottle on the floor.
At 9:21, Katie comes to the diary room. Note the waterbottle being placed on the floor (in the exact same spot)

Either that water bottle has time travelled or the editing team left us a clue proving that recap/daily show editing is out of order. o_O Me personally, I'm going with the latter ;).

The out-of-order editing was apparent last night during the recaps, too. Observe this (watch the water bottle & the time):
View attachment 42060

At 9:10, Gemma heads to the diary room. Note the waterbottle on the floor.
At 9:21, Katie comes to the diary room. Note the waterbottle being placed on the floor (in the exact same spot)

Either that water bottle has time travelled or the editing team left us a clue proving that recap/daily show editing is out of order. o_O Me personally, I'm going with the latter ;).

I just don't understand the rationale behind televising it out of the correct time sequence. Apart from the fact it is dishonest, it adds nothing to the show and to add insult to injury, it gives the impression we being manipulated, which in turn means we don't vote.

It is bonkers to me. And given that I have the observational skills of a chimp with a tumour, if I am noticing these mistakes - it must be bad!!

Let's add Ryan/Leo to that list. I know it's not the first time but knowing that housemates are even forced to lie about their name just makes me even less interested.

BBUS All-Stars worked because there is an actual game to be played. Anyone in BBAU or BBUK who wants to win must gain the viewing public's opinion. It is therefore a popularity contest. For AS to be interesting, I would like to see the ex-housemates who were stirring the pot, trying to make a show as opposed to just being lovely and serene. Otherwise, what would be the point of watching them again.

Bodie from BB7, Nobbi from BB8 and Tim from BB10 would be a good start.

Back