Skip to main content

The housemate that will benefit most from 2014 in the long run

Who do you think will capitalize most from their 2014 Housemate
journey'

Not just immediate 15 mins of fame,,,,i mean 10, 20 30 yrs from now

Aisha.

Yes she had screaming matches in the house, but she has conducted herself well outside of the BB compound.

As I said in another thread, I think Aisha knew she wouldn't win, but wore nice clothes etc to get noticed.

The clothes she wore in the house, the company that makes them didn't know, but were impressed & have hired her.

Honestly? None.

Maybe Sam though, and not to do with his time in the BB house, either. A lot of ex elite sporting people usually commentate after retirement, so could see him doing that in years to come.

Ben from Brisbane (he was in the sanctuary so that counts right?)

I think he will have a good career in stand up routines/shows, and being an ambassador for breaking down the taboos around depression anxiety and suicide.

Honestly? None.

Maybe Sam though, and not to do with his time in the BB house, either. A lot of ex elite sporting people usually commentate after retirement, so could see him doing that in years to come.
from Sam's bio plus he has some radio spots, and public speaking

Sam retired from swimming in 2011 due to an ongoing shoulder injury but is planning to return to Paralympic competition in the sport of Paratriathlon, just in time for the 2016 Rio Paralympics. In August 2014, Sam released his autobiography ”Three-Quarter Man: Pranks, Passion and Paralympics’ through Affirm Press.

If Aisha and Travis do end up together, then I think Travis has done well!

Lawson managed to make a friend in Sam and move away from his small town, so he may do well, though he needs to stop making such poor choices.

Those two mean girls who I can never remember are moving in together but I don't expect much of anything from them.

Gemma has done well and already raised awareness for Marfans and she has tons of fans here she never would have known if she didn't go on the show.

Jesus, in the history of Big Brother AU, who have been the most successful housemates?

Blair? Chrissie? Fitzy? Tim D? Hotdogs...?

10, 20, 30 years from now?

I suspect that in far less than 5 years from now, 2014's housemates will mean less to the Australian public than a mosquito's fart.

:nailbiting:

from Sam's bio plus he has some radio spots, and public speaking

Sam retired from swimming in 2011 due to an ongoing shoulder injury but is planning to return to Paralympic competition in the sport of Paratriathlon, just in time for the 2016 Rio Paralympics. In August 2014, Sam released his autobiography ”Three-Quarter Man: Pranks, Passion and Paralympics’ through Affirm Press.

Oh yeah, forgot about his book.

Ryan I'm guessing if he buys a pub and it's the right pub and he can run it well. Pubs can make millions.

This year they haven't been too famous. As much as I like Priya and Ryan I don't see them getting famous. Okay, Priya has a cult following, maybe we will make her famous somehow? Skye might get TV features, like hosting teenybopper stuff like music shows.

2013 was pretty much a quasi-celebrity Big Brother though with Tim and Ben.

Back