Skip to main content

Game The Forum Apprentice 1

Bertrendo

FA_zpsahbbki86.jpg

Welcome to the first ever Behind Big Brother Forum Apprentice! 8 members will compete to see who will be hired and who will be fired. If you would want to become a contestant just PM me saying that you would like to participate. This game will be more for the people playing then the people watching so if you want to see what's happening become a contestant!

How the game will be played
8 members will start and every 4 days there will be a new task. Players will be split into two teams and the winning team of the round will be safe, the losing team will be at risk of being fired. The game will play until only one remains!

When will the game begin?
The game does not have a set date to begin yet, so just keep checking back.

Yes I am Mr. Borris. I started that account so I can do this game without some members saying that its rigged. Forum Big Brother was never rigged and non of these games will ever be. I didn't know the rules and I am sorry.

Yes I am Mr. Borris. I started that account so I can do this game without some members saying that its rigged. Forum Big Brother was never rigged and non of these games will ever be. I didn't know the rules and I am sorry.

Once a liar, always a liar?

This is Big Brother...
Oh wait... wrong thread

Should be good though, something to look forward to doing

Back