Skip to main content

The Final 3 - like or dislike? (Spoilers)

Final 3 - like or dislike?

• Like all three

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Like Jade, dislike Tahan and Tim

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Like Tahan, dislike Jade and Tim

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Like Tim, dislike Jade and Tahan

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Like Tahan and Tim, dislike Jade

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • Like Jade and Tim, dislike Tahan

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Like Jade and Tahan, dislike Tim

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Dislike all three

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

APABLD

Do you like them all? Dislike them all? Like one or two but dislike the other(s)?

I like all three. They all have been great housemates in their own way.

Last edited:
Perfect...

I could not imagine a better final 3, tbh. Such different games. Tim - wants to win but by entertaining, but still plays with his heart, Tahan - all about winning, by "beating" others, doesn't want to make any emotional connections. Jade - in there for the experience, to make friends, to make emotional connections, which drives people who like "the game" bonkers

I like Tahan, I don't mind Tim, and I don't dislike Jade but why is she still there?! She doesn't seem to even care about winning! The winner should be someone who actually wants to win. I had no problem with her going far in the game but to be in the final 3 is too much. Others deserve it more.

I like Tahan, I don't mind Tim, and I don't dislike Jade but why is she still there?! She doesn't seem to even care about winning! The winner should be someone who actually wants to win. I had no problem with her going far in the game but to be in the final 3 is too much. Others deserve it more.

I'm guessing that's Jade's appeal

I could not imagine a better final 3, tbh. Such different games. Tim - wants to win but by entertaining, but still plays with his heart, Tahan - all about winning, by "beating" others, doesn't want to make any emotional connections. Jade - in there for the experience, to make friends, to make emotional connections, which drives people who like "the game" bonkers

Love this explanation, 100% on the money!

HMs don't choose whether they win just like they don't choose whether they don't win. Is that the new anti-Jade campaign? Cause I loveeee it

Love. I think it's a great mix. As opposed to last year where I hated 2/3 of the finalists.

I think Australia actually got it right this time.

I wish it were Tim, Drew and Jade at the end. Have liked them together ever since they were on the other side of the house.

Alternatively take one out and replace with Ben.

Not a big fan of Tahan in the last three.

You didn't have the couldn't give a shit either way option. They are all ok, I guess. I don't love or hate any of them.

Back