Skip to main content

The end of Cool v. Misfits Tim's Plan Part 2

Oceanblue222

So while most of you were sleeping, I spent a lot of time thinking of where Tim was going based on what we saw on the Daily Show. This is my best guess of Tim's strategy moving forward.
  • Tim believes that either Matt or Ed will go. Tim thinks he can beat Matt
  • Everyone thinks that Ed is smart, Tim wants Ed gone so he tells Matt he wants him to stay, hoping to rally support for Matt
  • Plus in aligning with Matt there is always the possibility of a Showdown save since Matt is good at comps
  • Tim believes he can beat Tahan so he is encouraging people to save her thru his comment about wanting to be up against a good player.
  • With Ed or Matt leaving the cool kids are essentially gone.
  • The misfits will have to start turning on each other
  • He is starting a new alliance with people he thinks he can beat in the end Tahan Matt Mikk Tully with out Drew
  • Ben is his biggest competition.
  • He sent a message to his fans that Ben is getting on his nerves
  • He is planting the seed of mistrust in Ben maybe hoping that Ben will stop growing? Still not too sure about this one
  • He will still keep Mikk by his side because he knows she is smart
  • Now that Drew is making an effort and did two smart game moves I think that Tim will be going after Drew. I suspect the two of them and Ben will be the next targets. I think he is unsure about his moves with Ben. He knows anything too drastic will be shooting himself in the foot.

You have some good points but I don't think Tim is THAT complex. He's got a plan, thats obvious. But I think people are giving him way too much credit in relation to supposed strategies that we are conducting, when in reality he could actually like Tahan ect ect in relation to your points. I guess we'll all see in the end :)

I think the only one that really sees the whole "misfits and cool club" thing is Mikkyla as she seems to be the only one to consistently bring it up.

I mostly agree, except with regards to Drew and Ben.

Drew is at a similar level to Mikkayla, I think. He has shot himself in the foot with the Drully thing and so now is beatable, and it looks good when they play together. But the relationship feels fake now. As Nigel Tufnel said 'You can't play because of your f****** wife.'

With Ben I think he is sowing seeds in the players AND viewers' minds, or he is trying to, about him being a mummies boy manchild, not Australia's sweetheart, Our Ben. Either that or he has no real idea and is search for a weakness.

He was quite aggressive yesterday and I am not sure if he was off his game / bored / whatever, or he is functioning on a whole new level of strategy we mortals can merely await to unfold. We are but men.

I think the only one that really sees the whole "misfits and cool club" thing is Mikkyla as she seems to be the only one to consistently bring it up.

From what I remember Tim was the one who started it way back in the halfway house. He has also has referred to that group multiple times under different names implying popular crowd etc.

New tactic, just revealed int he live feeds - pretend to Tully that you are just like her and have no strategy. Play on her vanities. Make friends again, taking advantage of the fact Matt and Ed probably don't want to talk to her today.

Tahan and Tully seem to have a place in his plan, and I do dnot believe at all his statement that he is all random. We should consider it though. My thought is he was playing Tully and Tahan today like one of those double necked guitars Jimmy Page uses during Stairway.

The misfits and the cool club rivalry was always there,
It was mentioned in here before Mikk ever mentioned it.

New tactic, just revealed int he live feeds - pretend to Tully that you are just like her and have no strategy. Play on her vanities. Make friends again, taking advantage of the fact Matt and Ed probably don't want to talk to her today.

Tahan and Tully seem to have a place in his plan, and I do dnot believe at all his statement that he is all random. We should consider it though. My thought is he was playing Tully and Tahan today like one of those double necked guitars Jimmy Page uses during Stairway.

I agree, "I'm just random"lol. Plus how can one disagree with someone who drops a Led Zeppelin reference.

From what I remember Tim was the one who started it way back in the halfway house. He has also has referred to that group multiple times under different names implying popular crowd etc.

The misfits and the cool club rivalry was always there,
It was mentioned in here before Mikk ever mentioned it.

Yeah I remember when Tim brought it up the first time, I just feel like its usually Mikkyla that brings it up the most as a bigger issue then what it really is IE- it being nothing really more then just social circles, rather then a competitive us vs. them.

While I agree that Tim's playing a smart game....planting seeds...ie with Ed and Matt re Drully...playing one hm against another, especially true of Tahan and Mikki....claiming what he says and does is just random....his spiel to Tully today....his little one on ones with hms telling them what he thinks they want to hear..................He can't be sure of what's been shown in the daily shows, he can only assume, but he really has no idea how the hms are being perceived through the heavy editing of BB....or how much of his game talk is relayed to the public..

His biggest dilemma will be Ben...

Tim is definitely intelligent and is obviously playing strategic. But that being said, there are far too many unknown variables for Tim to be thinking in as much detail as we are giving him credit for. I don't believe he could be that aware given the lack of information that he's working with.

the only misfit and non cool person in the house is Tim. OK I dont like him. however I hope he goes through to the final and loses to somneone like Ben or Mikki cant think of anything better.

Tim definitely has a plan, but it's probably something he changes a lot and makes changes to depending on the situation.

Tim is definitely intelligent and is obviously playing strategic. But that being said, there are far too many unknown variables for Tim to be thinking in as much detail as we are giving him credit for. I don't believe he could be that aware given the lack of information that he's working with.

He lies in bed at night thinking about what he can do and how that will come across on tv and the desired effect he wants.

So while most of you were sleeping, I spent a lot of time thinking of where Tim was going based on what we saw on the Daily Show. This is my best guess of Tim's strategy moving forward.
  • Tim believes that either Matt or Ed will go. Tim thinks he can beat Matt
  • Everyone thinks that Ed is smart, Tim wants Ed gone so he tells Matt he wants him to stay, hoping to rally support for Matt
  • Plus in aligning with Matt there is always the possibility of a Showdown save since Matt is good at comps
  • Tim believes he can beat Tahan so he is encouraging people to save her thru his comment about wanting to be up against a good player.
  • With Ed or Matt leaving the cool kids are essentially gone.
  • The misfits will have to start turning on each other
  • He is starting a new alliance with people he thinks he can beat in the end Tahan Matt Mikk Tully with out Drew
  • Ben is his biggest competition.
  • He sent a message to his fans that Ben is getting on his nerves
  • He is planting the seed of mistrust in Ben maybe hoping that Ben will stop growing? Still not too sure about this one
  • He will still keep Mikk by his side because he knows she is smart
  • Now that Drew is making an effort and did two smart game moves I think that Tim will be going after Drew. I suspect the two of them and Ben will be the next targets. I think he is unsure about his moves with Ben. He knows anything too drastic will be shooting himself in the foot.

Best you get some sleep I think.

I think Tim's tactic is pretty much just to manipulate people and pick targets. Currently, I'd say he is working on Ben.

Tim wants to split up Drew and Tully, but that's not going to happen. Drew and Tully are strategic partners.

Back