Skip to main content

The editing decides who goes/who is popular

So you want a show full of watching them WALK places? Just go sit at the park or in a shopping centre @John
Well as a bb fan. Wouldn't your ather see the full lenth of the show rather then the editing?.... For you i think you rather stick with the highlights. I rather see the full lenth from top to bottom. You get what im saying.

If I was a betting person I'd bet they already have the final four and quite possibly the winner already decided, just like they do every year. They've got their ending, now all they have to do adjust the footage until they get the weekly result they want.
I have a feeling they are sending in some big characters as intruders who they are going to shape the season around because the original bunch is not delivering. Why else would they all of a sudden send intruders in so early after Alex M talked about having no intruders? The ratings are down so they are going to send some big intruders in who will drive the shows content.

The ratings are down because at two weeks into the series, no-one could remember half of the hm's names because they'd hardly seen them on screen. They lost all of those potential addicts. Once they're gone a lot of them wont come back because they feel like they've lost the initial plot

Oh and I also forgot the manipulative twitter comments, with jumpin polls as well now, and also the live audience reactions in the live show. All of which aren't needed in a Big Brother as an actual reality show.

This is a big one that I don't think many people realise how manipulative the tweets the producers decide to show on screen and how the results from the Jump-In poll effect someone's judgement. The poll will always reflect on what the producers want us to think (for example, they wanted us to not like Gemma's strategy so they show a Jump-In result of everyone hating her strategy and tweets making digs at Gemma). I remember last year there was a thread where we exposed some of the tweets where they were taken from accounts created by BB themselves.

Do you really think that BB wanted Tim to win last year? I thought Tim caused most of the problems on his own last year, with him being depicted as a sort of villain in the early weeks.

If anything, I would have said that the producers were backing Ben for the win. Due to the constant overfocus on him with the tea and talking to his family in pictures, especially during the early weeks.

Do you really think that BB wanted Tim to win last year? I thought Tim caused most of the problems on his own last year, with him being depicted as a sort of villain in the early weeks.

If anything, I would have said that the producers were backing Ben for the win. Due to the constant overfocus on him with the tea and talking to his family in pictures, especially during the early weeks.
I agree. BB does decide the winner but it's not always their first choice. Yes Ben was the chosen one but once they lost him (and they tried hard to save him) they then backed Tim and did favour him towards the end. Remember when Bradley was 'chosen' the prior year? Public went along initially but wised up and Benjamin triumphed against the odds.

Its interesting how this year the choosen fellow housemates are not even shy or intimated infront of the cameras. What if they are all actors ? preview years everyone was shy at some point infront of the cameras.. im not surprise and more likely the housemates are all actors.....

Well, ever since BB began..in Australia & around the World editing has always played a major role toward who gets evicted, who is more popular. It's just the nature of the beast! I tend not to subscribe to too many 'conspiracy theories' with this one. At the end of the day, the majority of the production staff would want the more 'interesting', 'controversial' housemates to stay. And the less interesting ones to be evicted. Most in production would wanna keep their jobs, and have a successful series..so why self sabotage?

Back