Skip to main content

The Bridge Australia

Still really enjoying it.
It's a shame it's ending so soon, just as we are getting to know the contestants.

Interesting that with the later timeslot, suddenly people are swearing all the time.

Good series. It has the scope to be longer, and eliminate more people before the end, but it was a good start.

Nobody expected the winner to be so ruthless!

Madison, Allira and Steve seemed like the kind of players I'd want to see on Survivor.
Where have I seen Steve before?

I didn't warm to Dean or 'Savage' at all.

Did Elliott and Maddy end up a couple? Pretty sure they snogged on the bridge.
At least they got something out of the show - more than I did watching them as human potplants.

Still really enjoying it.
It's a shame it's ending so soon, just as we are getting to know the contestants.
I felt the same when I binged it, the cast came across as pretty high standard in comparison to modern AU RTV casts. I think it could have done better with a few more episodes. I also agree they could have eliminated more people, but for what it was I was very happy with the pacing.

Many of the people on this show are people I wanna see play survivor. The show has potential to be really great, but I'm not sure if there is a second series happening?

I loved the winner, she was really cute and likeable. I was also happy she decided to be mostly selfish. More power too her.

I know it's east to say in retrospect, and when you're watching a tv show and see all the confessionals, but why didn't they all just vote for Bushie to walk the bridge?
a) He deserved it
and
b) he was the one person who would be guaranteed to share the money amongst everyone. He didn't even want money beyond 20 grand to buy his daughter a car.

(A possible answer is that some didn't want the money split evenly, they were pinning their hopes on their chosen person only splitting it with them or a very small group. And a couple didn't seem interested in 'winning' anything at all).

Where have I seen Steve before?
I figured it out.
I watched Ambulance Australia with my mum as she likes that kind of reality show.
I remember thinking he was cute/a nice person/gay at the time, so his face stuck in my mind.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F76c4d4b1-8362-49be-b607-a5580569d97b

Hey if anyone has a source for Bridge UK either/both seasons pls hit my inbox. Thanks.

Back