Skip to main content

The Block- Does anyone watch it?

Yeah I usually end up getting pretty into it I actually preferred the old format with the one show a week which covered any dramas and fights as well as the room reveal. I guess Channel 9 needs to fill the 7pm time slot though. Also, back then contestants were required to still go their normal jobs and just renovate outside of that, no silly challenges or tasks. At least there are more tradies involved tese days, who would want to buy a house renovated in such a short amount of time by an amateur?

Hate the Block. seems like drawn out torture with hideous 9 'personalities'.
I don't like 9 at all, it's very footy show sexist kind of creepy network.
It's 9's soap.
They are pissed they don't have H&A or Neighbours, and this is the best they can come up with

Loved The Renovators and House Rules, better formats and ideas, actually about renovating:)

I used to watch it that year dale and sophie were in. I loved it cuz I liked seeing how they renovated a room, and I enjoy the strategy part ("the area appeals to young profesionals so a study will be better than a 4th bedroom")

I dont like the contrived bullcrap tho with the challenges and some of the obvious drama.

I also question the houses since so much gets done so quick ??

I didn't at first but I was forced to watch for work and now I love it! I was sooooo into it this past season and even the All Stars. Loved Dale and Sophie's season too. Actually I love Dale full stop. :eek:

Back