Skip to main content

The Biggest Fattest Lying ****s

Doublethink

Aesthete & Curmudgeon
I apologise for calling 'em C *NTS, but even I who believes there is so much mendacity in Reality TV cannot for a second believe that these bastards are as totally fraudulent as this.

Allow me to bring you to the attention of this article…

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...weight-loss-show/story-fni6uo1m-1226820549124

Former Biggest Loser contestant Andrew 'Cosi' Costello reveals the truth about the weight loss show

Cosi states "The only thing that really disappoints me about the Biggest Loser is the length of time between the weigh-ins. Have you ever wondered how the contestants manage to lose a staggering 12 kilos in a single week? We don't. In my series a weekly weigh-in was NEVER filmed after just one week of working out. In fact the longest gap from one weigh-in to the next was three and a half weeks. That's 25 days between weigh-ins, not seven. That "week" I lost more than nine kilos. I had to stand on the scales and was asked to say the line, "wow, it's a great result, I've worked really hard this week". The producers made sure that we never gave this secret away, because if we did, it created a nightmare for them in the editing suite. The shortest gap from weigh-in to weigh-in during our series was 16 days.

So they got weighed roughly somewhere between every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 weeks, yet we were shown weekly weigh in and contestants were evicted on absolutely fake numbers….no wonder there was so much crying when it came to evictions

Arseholes, the producers of TBL are all arseholes!

Mind you these arseholes work for the same company that makes Big Brother and if the weigh in numbers are completely faked with rigged evictions, what chance do you think Big Brother isn't?

I bet they just let the phone ring, collect the cash, never look at the numbers and decide by pulling hairs from the arses, the shortest goes and this week it's xxxxx!

Last edited:
I guess it makes for slightly healthier weight loss though?

When it was the Christmas break, the crew and producers all took 10 days off. Everyone left, everything stopped. So while they enjoyed Christmas with their families, all the contestants sat in the White House with a security guard and supervisor.

We were not allowed to leave the house and we only got five minutes each to call our partners on Christmas Day (we only got to speak to our partners three times during the whole series) It was a very sad and depressing 10 days, but I signed up for the TV show so I can't really complain.

That bit's sad.

Back