Skip to main content

Game The Big Brother Quiz Game

miamiBRICE

First of all, welcome all who'd like to participate, so basically you ask a question that has to do with anything Big Brother, either in an A.B.C.D format, Picture Question etc. You also must first answer the question above your post before creating your question for the next poster.

So lets start things off!

Which Former Housemate created a campaign for a shirt known as mls. Which stands for Massive Loser Squad?

2001, I believe.

Which BB06 contestant had an audience member nearly tackle them to the ground as they went to walk down the plank at their eviction show?

David.

PICTURE QUESTION:
Which former housemate is shown in the following pixel picture?

f3szl5.jpg

2001, I believe.

Which BB06 contestant had an audience member nearly tackle them to the ground as they went to walk down the plank at their eviction show?

Correct. :thumbsup: As you probably know it came out around the last few weeks of Season 1 and the housemates actually got to play it.

PICTURE QUESTION:
Which former housemate is shown in the following pixel picture?
f3szl5.jpg

Cherry?

What was the noise that Sara-Marie made all the time that really pissed Peter off? (Season 1, 2001)

There could be a few... "Hercules", that high pitched shriek/whistle, "and dennnn", "chooky"... but I think it was the whistle noise that used to annoy Pete the most?

How many people named Michael have been on Big Brother? (Hint: This is a trick question. ;))

There could be a few... "Hercules", that high pitched shriek/whistle, "and dennnn", "chooky"... but I think it was the whistle noise that used to annoy Pete the most?

How many people named Michael have been on Big Brother? (Hint: This is a trick question. ;))

Yep!! :thumbsup:

PICTURE QUESTION:
Who are the two people featured in this photo?

CLUES: Person on left featured in a recent series and person on right is my BAE ;)
[Image has been removed]

PICTURE QUESTION:

CLUES: Person on left featured in a recent series and person on right is my BAE ;)
[Image has been removed]

I thought Michael and Nasal BB

But then you added the clues and I dunno.

PICTURE QUESTION:

[Image has been removed]
Yeah ew.

Michael Beveridge (BB09) and Peter Dempsey.

Still waiting for my question to be answered. ;)

Back