• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Bachelor Australia 2020

Melore

Tiny Member
Not anywhere near enough sparkly lights on the new mansion. I also miss the fake wisteria. But I like Jimmy.

Some horrid girls. I'm bewildered why he gave the key to Jay when he seemed more taken by several others.

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Here we go again!
What an odd looking man he is.
There are as usual an assortment of (can't find an appropriate word to use) girl's!
This will be same old, same old, but I'm here again!
Edit ... anyone else notice that the seam at the back of his jacket was all, pulled ? If that's the right word.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Here we go again!
There are as usual an assortment of (can't find an appropriate word to use) girl's!
Edit ... anyone else notice that the seam at the back of his jacket was all, pulled ? If that's the right word.
Yeah he's a no from me, too much of a Ken doll.

Reactions: kxk

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
Not anywhere near enough sparkly lights on the new mansion. I also miss the fake wisteria. But I like Jimmy.

Some horrid girls. I'm bewildered why he gave the key to Jay when he seemed more taken by several others.
No, nowhere near enough sparkly lights and I miss the purple flowers (oops wrong show!). Jimmy does seem quite nice.
Some of the girls voices are irritating me already.
Here we go again!
I noticed. Was it a pulled seam or was it that the jacket didn't fit properly?
Yeah he's a no from me, too much of a Ken doll.
I couldn't put my finger on it but I think you're right. Let's hope he has a better personality than Ken.

So I've just caught up with ep 1.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
My tv still has Ariel issues, so have no tv channels, watching Netflix and YouTube
It’s good for me, stopped me watching as much crap as usual, so not rushing to fix it

Really only missing Survivor.......

Anyway, adds for jimmy were previously freaking me out, was never going to watch him
He is weird
He looks like Eddie Munster
Is he at least clever?