Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2021

Non stop adds
And I can’t get the resemblance with Eddie Munster out of my head
He should have an ok brain tho, pilot is a difficult job requiring high intelligence

Not anywhere near enough sparkly lights on the new mansion. I also miss the fake wisteria. But I like Jimmy.

Some horrid girls. I'm bewildered why he gave the key to Jay when he seemed more taken by several others.

Here we go again!
What an odd looking man he is.
There are as usual an assortment of (can't find an appropriate word to use) girl's!
This will be same old, same old, but I'm here again!
Edit ... anyone else notice that the seam at the back of his jacket was all, pulled ? If that's the right word.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Here we go again!
There are as usual an assortment of (can't find an appropriate word to use) girl's!
Edit ... anyone else notice that the seam at the back of his jacket was all, pulled ? If that's the right word.
Yeah he's a no from me, too much of a Ken doll.

Reactions: kxk
Not anywhere near enough sparkly lights on the new mansion. I also miss the fake wisteria. But I like Jimmy.

Some horrid girls. I'm bewildered why he gave the key to Jay when he seemed more taken by several others.
No, nowhere near enough sparkly lights and I miss the purple flowers (oops wrong show!). Jimmy does seem quite nice.
Some of the girls voices are irritating me already.
Here we go again!
I noticed. Was it a pulled seam or was it that the jacket didn't fit properly?
Yeah he's a no from me, too much of a Ken doll.
I couldn't put my finger on it but I think you're right. Let's hope he has a better personality than Ken.

So I've just caught up with ep 1.

My tv still has Ariel issues, so have no tv channels, watching Netflix and YouTube
It’s good for me, stopped me watching as much crap as usual, so not rushing to fix it

Really only missing Survivor.......

Anyway, adds for jimmy were previously freaking me out, was never going to watch him
He is weird
He looks like Eddie Munster
Is he at least clever?

Oh dear! These girls are really horrible with the possible exception of one or two (no idea what their names are though)...'girl code'? in a show like this? They're dreaming!

The one with the key was particularly annoying with the food guessing thing imo...SO lame! Just ask him to get his kit off and not subject us to an embarrassing display of desperation.

I can't remember the name of the big girl in the light blue dress with half her massive fake boobs hanging out last night.
What on earth is she thinking - let alone him to keep her there?

I can't remember the name of the big girl in the light blue dress with half her massive fake boobs hanging out last night.
What on earth is she thinking - let alone him to keep her there?
Stevie. I like her because she reminds me of Gina McKee. But they were a shock.

James Weir said, in his recap, "I feel like they should have their own individual names."

Oh wow, how much alike are Jimmy and Brook lookwise.
That was funny when he fed her the strawberry and said, oh wow, don't hold back.
She nearly took his hand off.
Then when she fed him one, it was huge. Just proved how big Brooks mouth is.
Sorry for all criticising posts, but that's how it is 🤭

Now to watch the 💩 hit the fan with the C bomb 🤭
That was hilarious watching Stephanie talking her way out of that when it had been caught on her microphone.
Classic.
Another reason we watch this rubbish!
😂

Last edited:
Looking at the rose ceremony, there are a lot of hard faced women there.
Is it because they are looking so serious, or what ?

Oh wow, how much alike are Jimmy and Brook lookwise.
That was funny when he fed her the strawberry and said, oh wow, don't hold back.
She nearly took his hand off.
Then when she fed him one, it was huge. Just proved how big Brooks mouth is.
Sorry for all criticising posts, but that's how it is 🤭
Like peas in a pod! But yeah, her choppers look like the entrance to Luna Park!
Now to watch the 💩 hit the fan with the C bomb 🤭
That was hilarious watching Stephanie talking her way out of that when it had been caught on her microphone.
Classic.
Another reason we watch this rubbish!
😂
It's ok to be a potty mouth but not ok to be a dumb, lying potty mouth. I would never resort to calling anyone the C word but if I did, I'd own it.
Looking at the rose ceremony, there are a lot of hard faced women there.
Is it because they are looking so serious, or what ?
It might be because of that but it could be that some of them are jealous, bitter, twisted and not very nice also.

Oh dear! Poor Steph has amnesia! She can't remember calling Holly the C word but yet she drops it like it's nothing numerous times in interviews.

Back