Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2020 - Locky version

Expect Chloe, Areeba and Laura to survive for several weeks, just for the drama.

Reactions: kxk
I don't watch Survivor so I don't know Locky at all but he seems ok? Although, I believe I heard him say "somethink" and that really turns me off.

I don't watch Survivor so I don't know Locky at all but he seems ok? Although, I believe I heard him say "somethink" and that really turns me off.

He wasn't really a favourite (of mine and others on here) on Survivor, but yes he's ok, not the worst thing ever.
He does speak a bit bogan, he says 'youse' too.

I wish they'd cast a wider variety of women. Not everyone on reality tv has to be thin. Who is to say he wouldn't be interested in someone with a different body type? At least put a variety of options there to start with. They all have long hair (or wigs/extensions), too.

I'm still watching it because I don't get home from work until anywhere between 8.30 - 10.00 pm (thank you COVID-19!)...so I always have to catch up on shows.

Haha...I don't know many of their names either and probably still won't when their 15 mins is over.

Zoe-Clare did stick in my mind though because I'm not really sure if she really likes being a redhead or not. She seems conflicted. On one hand she says she's proud because she is different but on the other she feels ostracized because of it. She needs to learn to love herself for who she is...but she is young and it may take some time. I don't think Locky (or anyone else) should pursue this one at all atm.

Yeah he is fully like that. We couldn't believe that he was going to be on the Bachelor and really already had enough of him on Survivor. There was a scene in the last Survivor (All Stars) where they pretended that he was the bachelor, and he handed out 'roses' to the girls that were in his team at the time.

I guess the Producers' got the idea of making him the next Bachelor from there.. I've seen that replayed in the Survivor fan groups recently as well.

Locky referred to Brooke, who was probably closest to him and whom he had been snuggling and flirting with, as his "secretary" to another game player that he was making an alliance with, whilst big upping himself and making out like he had an army under him.... We thought that was a bit ummmmm.

I'm not watching this one as I actually don't enjoy watching him, but I think I will keep track of this forum thread instead for my info.. lol thx guys kbai!

Last edited:
That was the best pissed party on Bach ever
Hilarious drunk as skunk red head having hallucinations
So pissed she didn’t even make the rose ceremony
Producers had to keep her.......
Locky is still a dickhead yobbo, survivors annoyed by his biggest weakness = giant ego
The nurse and Bella golden dress girl looked like finalists
Bella got the romantic fairy tale entrance music.....usually big clues on the entrances

Can't wait till he says, as in the promos, "Oi luvs ya"... He's a funny choice for Bachelor, didn't like him on Survivor, but he's doing okay in the role so far. Lowest Bachelor launch numbers since season one! They missed out on witnessing the poor redhead, persecuted unfairly due to hair colour. I could have done with a good five minutes less of her getting increasingly pissed and pissed off. But they have really brought the sparkly lights, so I am in.

It is worth watching to see how 10 handles the virus
7 = useless. how they handled it with bb
Bet this girl wins, she gets the romantic music, very noticeable at the entrance
Finalist at least

Reactions: Lyf
I love celeb gogglebox it is such fun, on next
Tyra and mum are the best
Curtis family ....he is their Aussie shows info man
They are all quite entertaining
And they chose shows well, for maximum effect ....always one squeamish guaranteed weird show

Areeba, red, and little miss Mousey bitch face (calls herself a snob!)
all cast for potential bitch fight threesome

Well, that was interesting! Such bitchiness from ones so young...I really hope they are playing it up for the cameras or getting a bad edit because I would hate to think that there are so many women out there who really behave like that over some man who means nothing to any of them.

I think @Meglos picked it last night...Areeba is one of the ones who have been deemed by the producers to be a "villain"...I don't think Locky (going by comments from other posters here and my own observation) would be interested in a woman like her at all...and conversely why would she be interested in someone like him?

Haha! BUT I'm loving it!

Back