Skip to main content

The alone and loving it thread.

Columbo

Never again
Are you alone? Are you loving it? Well then this is the thread for you! Discuss how awesome being alone really is! Share tips with other alone people! The possibilities are endless.

Currently I am alone listening to Tina Arena. Being alone is so cool. Not having to worry about other people.

You sure?

Because appropriately 3 minutes before you decided to create this thread you said:-

You can still be alone and have a friendship. Being alone in the thread can mean physically alone, mentally alone, emotionally alone, or spiritually alone. You can still be alone even in a room full of a hundred people. I was obviously physically alone, which I was fine with. But I was also emotionally alone, whih I didn't like.

Sorry reepbot, but this is tortured poet, martyr-act, rebellious solitude, rather than inner solitude.

You'll know when it's real when you don't have to tell anyone.
Thank God you see it too.

I was starting to think I was the only one.

I find it interesting that some transgender people state they have known they were the other gender since age 5 or whatever, but if you ask people who are comfortable with their gender they couldn't answer the same question. I have no idea at what age or whenever I knew I was a gender. I didn't ask the question, back in the day, and I don't know the difference now. The fact that they are sure of something makes me question it more.

I find it interesting that some transgender people state they have known they were the other gender since age 5 or whatever, but if you ask people who are comfortable with their gender they couldn't answer the same question. I have no idea at what age or whenever I knew I was a gender. I didn't ask the question, back in the day, and I don't know the difference now.
Have you considered that might be because you were born with the right parts?

I am a woman, I love being a woman, I loved being a girl, if I had the feelings I have about my particular gender and yet I was born with a doodle, I could probably tell you the exact moment I didn't feel like I had the right bits.

I love being alone! I have a partner and children, so my solitude is so precious to me. I actually dream, sometimes, of just disappearing from my life and living by myself in some isolated place where my time is always my own.

I love being alone! I have a partner and children, so my solitude is so precious to me. I actually dream, sometimes, of just disappearing from my life and living by myself in some isolated place where my time is always my own.
Sounds wonderful and magical... just for that little bit.

I love being alone at home sometimes when my husband takes the kids out. I love that I can do a jigsaw puzzle in peace

I so LOVE my alone time - however ......

Sometimes it is good to spend time alone. Sometimes it is good to be with others.

You can bounce off yourself. You can bounce off others.

There is nothing like interacting with others - face to face.

That is what keeps it all real ;)

Back