Skip to main content

The Adventures of Dim Dim: Episode One - Fellowship of the Thing

Mavis Beacon

Slide 1.jpg

Slide 2.jpg

Slide 3.jpg

Slide 4.jpg

Slide 5.jpg
NEXT WEEK: Will Dim Dim regret what maybe didn't happen in The Sanctuary or will Big Brother have a...i dunno...TAPE TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

WILL he then curse his stupidity and go and make the same mistake again and again REGARDLESS.

OVER and OVER and OVER again!

Is alcohol the root of all his problems and WILL Big Brother offer him some in new DIARY ROOM CHALLENGE?? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT UNLESS THE MODERATORS DEEM THIS GRIPPING STORY OFFENSIVE - EVEN THOUGH IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE ILIAD IN STORYBOARD FORM. FOR THE SKYE GROUPIES.

28alt1w.jpg

View attachment 44846

View attachment 44850

View attachment 44851

View attachment 44855

View attachment 44859
NEXT WEEK: Will Dim Dim regret what maybe didn't happen in The Sanctuary or will Big Brother have a...i dunno...TAPE TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

WILL he then curse his stupidity and go and make the same mistake again and again REGARDLESS.

OVER and OVER and OVER again!

Is alcohol the root of all his problems and WILL Big Brother offer him some in new DIARY ROOM CHALLENGE?? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT UNLESS THE MODERATORS DEEM THIS GRIPPING STORY OFFENSIVE - EVEN THOUGH IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE ILIAD IN STORYBOARD FORM. FOR THE SKYE GROUPIES.

:roflmao: I am laughing but it is true so I am crying too :arghh:

Back