Skip to main content

Thank You Peter Abbott

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
I am loving this show so much. In so many ways it reminds me of the early years of BB especially the online live 'fallout zone' show every night.

It's no surprise to me that Chrissie was cast, she was a key cast member on BB and is already bringing so much to the show. Most are good value. Merv is hilarious. I tune in every night to see what Maureen 'Marcia' has done. Joel is funny, I didn't really know him very well previously.

When Sam Mac is hosting the Fall Out Zone show it reminds me of Mikey G and Up Late, although Sam is a little more intrusive. They will find their groove though.

I was hoping the ratings would quite free fall so dramatically but it may still slowly build as it goes on.

I've already stopped watching the Block, don't have time. This has got me.

kudos Peter Abbott.

Me too! but it worries me the ratings keep slipping :(

I haven't been watching it since this first episode because I just found it somewhat dull - I think mainly because I knew who almost none of these people were. But now you've got me curious as to whether I should give it another shot...

No MKR tonight right? Hopefully that helps with the ratings...

It figures that BB fans would like/love I'm a celes... Its basically BB in the jungle.

I haven't been watching it since this first episode because I just found it somewhat dull - I think mainly because I knew who almost none of these people were. But now you've got me curious as to whether I should give it another shot...
It has a certain charm. It's not all 'stunts' and gimmicks based even though they do have the tucker trial every day.[DOUBLEPOST=1423108467][/DOUBLEPOST]
No MKR tonight right? Hopefully that helps with the ratings...

It figures that BB fans would like/love I'm a celes... Its basically BB in the jungle.
Yeah MKR is a behemoth. Not my thing.

I watched the first episode, but I'm just not really... feeling it. Possibly because I don't know who any of them are—although that doesn't stop me from watching Celeb BBUK, so. I guess because it was hyped as having actual celebrities and it turned out to be mostly nobodies. I just don't think we have a big enough pool of "celebs" in Australia. I might watch a few more episodes anyway, just to see if it gets its groove, although I've watched a bit of the UK version and I just don't know if the format is really my thing.

I'm yet to watch any of it. Everyone is talking about it though so maybe I should.

Marcia is an absolute star!

I could have pushed that prissy model into the fish guts last night!

She should of done it, would of been a good excuse around camp.... cos of the whole shower situation

Yes, and 10 realises that online streaming exists for this too! Hurrah.

Unlike 9 who didn't realise the internet existed for last season of bb apart from recaps. I always wanted to see coverage in the house after the tv broadcast finished.
A one hour live stream after each eviction could have been great. Opportunity lost.

A one hour live stream after each eviction could have been great. Opportunity lost.

Yeah, I was so raging about that last year in bb. At least previous years with 9 we maybe got some clips of after reactions when the evictee left and watching the goodbye messages, but last year got zip all.

I do like the free facebook and twitter voting too that they allow for Im a celeb too. It's kinda cool that.

It would be good if they had extra coverage of i'm a celeb on TV, but not sure how far they can delve into this and put things like uplate on.

I hope everyone is writing on social media, "#CelebLaura" :smuggrin:

No. I want someone who hasn't been picked at all! I've been writing everyone's names who hasnt had a go yet.

Kinda annoyed when Maureen got it twice in a row - I wanted someone new.

I am seeing a lot of votes for Laura just because she didn't really do the last though so it could be her again.

No. I want someone who hasn't been picked at all! I've been writing everyone's names who hasnt had a go yet.

My logic is if they are starving, they will get angry and fights will occur. Chances are that Laura is the only one who won't do the challenge so that is my biggest hope. :sneaky:

I am so thrilled that the forums are back so we can discuss this show because I am FREAKIN' LOVING IT!!!!!!!!

Also, the fact that they have the ability to, can and do a live online stream for 1 hour after every episode for us to watch the "fall-out" of the live episode just throws everything Alex M has said about Big Brother's stream out of the water. It's awesome - plus, they're getting a ton of views through that too.

This show is everything Channel 10 needed to pick itself up. Now imagine if it still had Big Brother!!

I am so thrilled that the forums are back so we can discuss this show because I am FREAKIN' LOVING IT!!!!!!!!

Also, the fact that they have the ability to, can and do a live online stream for 1 hour after every episode for us to watch the "fall-out" of the live episode just throws everything Alex M has said about Big Brother's stream out of the water.

Imagine if Channel 10 still had Big Brother!!
Theo!! I've missed you my little sparring buddy xo

Back