Skip to main content

Text 'Aisha' for Travis to win??

I don't think anyone would text Aisha's name but BB has to make sure any Aisha votes are counted, if they did happen this past weekend...maybe impulse voters mightn't bother searching the BB website for the correct phone number either, once they'd gotten that inactive line message.

Last edited:
I would like everyone... even Ryan, to get a fair shot for votes. Chan 9's fuck up on this is one of many fuckups this season has had. It's a guide of how to not run a Big Brother show.. this series and the BBUSA season 15 should be primed references.

By the way does anyone have the link to the 2013 forum members picture thread? I have tried to search for it, but can not find it.

this is a pretty bad fuck up... they better mention it during the live show otherwise this will just prove how fucked bb on 9 is

this is a pretty bad fuck up... they better mention it during the live show otherwise this will just prove how fucked bb on 9 is
Exactly my thoughts. Travis has a right to be told if and when he doesn't win that it was prob due to channel 9's fuck up

or "that Indian bitch"

like seriously someone is going to sit there and count the Aisha votes? the computer would not even recognise them

Back