Skip to main content

"Take my brother first" - raising funds for John and Blake Tyson

gold

Awesome site donor
Hi all

I'm trying to spread the word to help raise funds for John Tyson. Part of his story is below. You can read the full story by clicking on the link below.

John Tyson lost his wife Donna and son Jordan in the 2011 floods. Jordans last words were 'take my brother first'. John has since campaigned nationally to have his son be awarded a cross of valour bravery medal. The petition is the largest in Australian history with over 300,000 signatures and yet still, no award.

To make things harder John has recently become homeless and is on the verge of losing his car too.

Following the floods John relocated to the Gold Coast for a new start with his son Blake, after blake was bullied and bashed following the Floods.

John was getting up at 4am returning home at 7pm spending $400 a week on petrol not being available to be there to comfort Blake following the flood disaster. the stress of this eventually wore John down in every way. He has not essentially had a moment to stop and grieve and wants that time to be there for Blake in person as a young boy that has been through the unimaginable .

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bslEb

Hi all

I'm trying to spread the word to help raise funds for John Tyson. Part of his story is below. You can read the full story by clicking on the link below.

John Tyson lost his wife Donna and son Jordan in the 2011 floods. Jordans last words were 'take my brother first'. John has since campaigned nationally to have his son be awarded a cross of valour bravery medal. The petition is the largest in Australian history with over 300,000 signatures and yet still, no award.

To make things harder John has recently become homeless and is on the verge of losing his car too.

Following the floods John relocated to the Gold Coast for a new start with his son Blake, after blake was bullied and bashed following the Floods.

John was getting up at 4am returning home at 7pm spending $400 a week on petrol not being available to be there to comfort Blake following the flood disaster. the stress of this eventually wore John down in every way. He has not essentially had a moment to stop and grieve and wants that time to be there for Blake in person as a young boy that has been through the unimaginable .

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bslEb

Could you perhaps PM me or should I just go directly to "renee" as on the link?

Hi Kismet

Click on the link and then there should be a large orange button that says "contribute". Click on that to donate.

Back