Skip to main content

Survivor Tribes: Who's Who?

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Courtesy of @Mr Stickyfingers

survivor-teams-2-jpg.53134

...hey all... if you would all like me to I will make newer updated charts if someone gets eliminated or swaps tribes etc to make sure that we're all up to date if you wish... that way we all know who is still left in it so that we can keep making our predictions on time... just say yes and I'll take that job on to help with Timmy's sweepstakes... I'll post them in here as they change... cheers.

...hey all... if you would all like me to I will make newer updated charts if someone gets eliminated or swaps tribes etc to make sure that we're all up to date if you wish... that way we all know who is still left in it so that we can keep making our predictions on time... just say yes and I'll take that job on to help with Timmy's sweepstakes... I'll post them in here as they change... cheers.
That would be great Sticky. I suggest you wait until after Monday's ep (or Tuesday's if there is one?) so we know who is left. Thanks for that!

Thankyou to both of you. Yes, please.

Yes please @Mr Stickyfingers and thanks for this thread @timmydownawell

That would be great Sticky. I suggest you wait until after Monday's ep (or Tuesday's if there is one?) so we know who is left. Thanks for that!

...oh okay then... whenever it changes then there will most likely be a new one the very next day... thanks for that... no worries my friends... cheers.

That would be great Mr Sticky.

I shouldn't make fun of people's names, and I never know if anyone on here shares the same surname, but sometimes it's too tempting.

All in good fun... but I hope Mark Herlaar doesn't get sick out there.
Or that the other Mark doesn't cry out loud.
We already know Tara is the Pitts.
Are Luke and Jericho fond of the waccy baccy?
Is Pete a... (I won't say it, or even go there with Sarah).
Oh and Ziggy... it's just za game!

...hey that's fantastic Consuela... great find!... well if Channel 10 are putting them out whenever alliances and tribes change then that saves me heaps of work doesn't it?... lol!... okay then... how about whoever wants to put them up (possibly you Consuela?) does it each time that it changes then?... showing their alliances to each other like that is the added extra bonus plan lol!... well done Channel 10!... again... great find Consuela... cheers.

Back