Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 8

I guess Mark is showing why they got rid of Viola first. Not sure he had the pull on the middle aged mafia he thought he had. Alex is just going to float through all this carnage.

Yeah I thought mark was a way better player than this. He played purely based on emotion. There honestly is not a single player at the moment who seems like they’ll be considered one of the greats at this stage.
I agree. Last night or this morning as I watched what I record, I don't know what I was watching, it was funny in a weird way. Why would Sarah go and give the plan away? She started the all comedy episode. I was confused too, lol

It’s actually making me consider watching. Robert seems like good value. Hasn’t this show always had corny adverts?
I hope they won't make him look idiotic though. I wish they would let them be natural and not force the childish behaviour.

The bloke who is the lawyer, the one who wears the glasses, I've forgotten his name, we've seen barely any of him yet, he's staying well under the radar.

It's made for some fun episodes, but I don't understand why they keep playing as if it's post-merge. I really thought Mark was smoother than this.
Yeah he has been very disappointing, had high hopes. Fell shortly badly. In Survivor you really have to swallow your pride sometimes in order to do well and he was incapable of it.

Yeah I thought mark was a way better player than this. He played purely based on emotion. There honestly is not a single player at the moment who seems like they’ll be considered one of the greats at this stage.
💯 about the emotion part but there are a few that are playing really well, Eden is doing a lot of planning and thinking his steps through, Kirby playing a relatively solid game, Rhiannon, Caroline are still ones to watch. I feel like Kirby let us down a little bit around episode 5 or so but willing to give her another chance lol.
It’s actually making me consider watching. Robert seems like good value. Hasn’t this show always had corny adverts?
Please do! It’s actually quite fun and such an easy going show to watch. The chats here on BBB are hilarious too.

Back