Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 4

So today I learn that Viola is also the receptionist on The Dog House and to my mind her status as a channel ten employee brings the integrity of the entire show into question and I have to say I have no longer have any faith in the outcomes on The Dog House.

So today I learn that Viola is also the receptionist on The Dog House and to my mind her status as a channel ten employee brings the integrity of the entire show into question and I have to say I have no longer have any faith in the outcomes on The Dog House.
She is very likely a recruit.

Funnily enough (not on the same level) but Eden is from the coles ads with the singing Quior.

I bought a firestick over xmas, and it's revolutionised the way I watch tv.
Basically I don't have to rely on tv schedules or recording anything anymore, I can just play catchup with any show on 10, 7 or 9 whenever I'm ready. Plus it has Disney+ and Netflix, so there's no need to watch live tv at all.

Oh Feras should have pocketed it all and read it later 🤦🏽‍♂️
I was so annoyed by that. Rookie mistake.
…Kelli probably thinks that she won’t be there too long so she’s treating it as a holiday and she’s there just to have fun and partaaaaaay,…lol!… cheers.
whoop whoop!!
Australian survivor will always have this over the US version. Their challenge do not even begin to compare to ours.
These days, yeah. But US set the standard originally. Now they’re pretty lame. Ive stopped watching US now.

Back