Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 16

…well there you go… it was so… so… so… yeah!… thanks Kaz… you spared me having to talk to my inner voices lol!… thanks Melore for joining in… nite all… thanks for the fun… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Alex should have played his idol for Aileen.
Feras is not quite as good at reading the room as he thinks he is.
I still prefer him to Caroline and Kitty though.
Plus he has Raymond, who is hilarious. (Wouldn't the best way to get everyone to vote for him be to say you wanted to leave and ask them to? He could smooth over his lie later by saying it was for the alliance to get rid of Kitty/Caroline).

Jaden still has no idea who he's supposed to vote for.

Last edited:
Feras is not quite as good at reading the room as he thinks he is.
Thank fuck someone else said this. He can for sure read a room, but can't most socially adept people? He's also reading a room where he's had 10 other people share perspectives with. It's not like he's a god. He sure does act like it though, his facial expressions are very animated and almost come across as forced. If he didn't do it so much I'd like him more. But he guesses one thing based on someone being a shit liar and he acts like he can read people like a pro. To me, it seems Caroline and Kitty are just shit liars. No shit if someone says something along the lines of "I promised I wouldn't say" they're lying..... That is common sense, not mind reading.

Caroline and Kitty are just awful players and yet somehow are sneaking through week after week. And what happened to Feras getting revenge for them writing Raymond's name down?

Fair play Kirby is taking the game in her hands but feels like that will cost her a few places.

Last edited:
I'm seriously disliking Feras right now, and I applauded last night when Kirby pulled off that blindside(yes, I like Aileen too by the way).
Surely either Kitty or Caroline goes home next, both of them are doing my head in.
A final 2 of Valeria and Mark is what I'd prefer to see.

Valeria has almost vanished in the edit again which is probably a good sign of her prospects (watch her be voted out next now :))

I guess they'll turn on Kirby now by voting out Rhianna - that seems to be how this series is going - why take out the gear of the snake when you can take their hands.

Kitty and Caroline are wearing on my last nerve! No strategy, no subtlety, no real loyalty to anyone, no gameplay, just babbling and blurting and blubbering and bumbling their way through the game. Aileen was smart and she had a cool head. I think she was laying low, using Feras as a shield, and would have kicked it up a few gears very soon. Feras thinks he’s some amazing Machiavellian mastermind, but what does he ever do except cower in Kirby’s shadow and pray that he’s not going to get booted? As for Kirby, I do not get the rationale of getting rid of Aileen. She was not blocking access to Feras, because she didn’t play emotionally, she could have been a useful number if Kirby had actually committed to an alliance and stopped flipping and flopping. She could have had the numbers but she was intent on breaking up her best opportunity just to prove she’s making “big moves”. And why does everyone who gets the boot say they’ve been blindsided? If no one can ever see votes coming for them or their alliance then they’re really not playing very well are they.

As for Kirby, I do not get the rationale of getting rid of Aileen. She was not blocking access to Feras, because she didn’t play emotionally, she could have been a useful number if Kirby had actually committed to an alliance and stopped flipping and flopping.
The previous vote, the Titans were saying Raymond was Feras's "second-in-command" and had to go. This vote, everyone seemed to forget about him completely, and suddenly Aileen had to go because according to Kirby she was Feras's "right-hand man"!

I wish they'd stop worrying about Feras and focus on voting out Kirby.

The previous vote, the Titans were saying Raymond was Feras's "second-in-command" and had to go. This vote, everyone seemed to forget about him completely, and suddenly Aileen had to go because according to Kirby she was Feras's "right-hand man"!

I wish they'd stop worrying about Feras and focus on voting out Kirby.

Kirby is trying to make the big moves for the end.

I don't think she will get there, as she's shown her cards too early. Her alliance will turn on her & boot her.

If she was smart, she should have joined an alliance with Feras & controlled the game from there.

Feras says Aileen is his editor. Then he says he is a master of his craft. Ok mate.

The auction! I always wonder if we actually see the whole thing as there is usually quite a few who get nothing. Based on what we see. I would go hard and fast. There’s no guarantees.

Alex played the popcorn bid against Raymond actually very well! Forced Raymond to spend more money and then back out and look like a good guy for “giving” it to Raymond.

I would have done what Aileen did. All the money on the first hidden item.

Do they get to keep unspent money? Why bother bidding at all.

Raymond Pockets a clue!

…. And it’s over. Like I said. I would go hard and fast. The toothpaste was the “booby” prize. Not even that bad.

Oh it’s an advantage. Not a clue. He has to get everyone to vote for him! That’s not even a good advantage. Waaaay too dangerous. Potentially fun tv, but far too risky as a player. I’d not bother. It might have worked in the very early day of US survivor. But the players these days are too clued in to not split the vote somehow.

It’s kind of funny that Kitty is calling Kirby a bit frightening. Kitty can be intimidating herself.

Kirby’s little laugh when Aileen dumped the whole thing right at the end was almost a diabolical maniacal laugh.

I like this tribal. I don’t know who will end up voting with who. Unpredictable.

Bye bye Aileen.

How Kirby has been able to avoid being a massive target is a bit of a surprise to me.

Yeah, Raymonds advantage was more like a disadvantage if you try too hard with it. That one is best left tossed out and forgotten about. or give it away to someone.

Back