Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - build up and Episode 1

1674109569989.jpeg
…I’ve gotta say…I only really remember Fuck (oops!… I mean ‘Flick’) and George… and… I hated them both… it looks like I will have a great time ranting about these nobodies lol!… I’m gonna be in ‘pick-shit-out-of-people’ heaven!… I can’t friggin’ wait!… cheers.

Would peak my interest if he went early but if they're teasing it in the promos it probably isn't happening.
yep, I'm guessing there will be a minority to get him out & as it gains traction - some tosspot will do something that deflects all the vote attention off George 😥

View attachment 59451
…I’ve gotta say…I only really remember Fuck (oops!… I mean ‘Flick’) and George… and… I hated them both… it looks like I will have a great time ranting about these nobodies lol!… I’m gonna be in ‘pick-shit-out-of-people’ heaven!… I can’t friggin’ wait!… cheers.
I'm the same, can only think of them two & they were both up there on my shit list... so I'll be cheerin' ya on Sticky...
I don't mind the odd returnee, but the whole damn cast... fuck off...
I'll probably watch it until I break my TV by throwin' shit at it whilst screaming at whateverhisorhernameis to fuck off 😋

Of the returnees I remember... not a fan of George or Hayley ir Flick.
That Sam guy was a tool,
Shonee was not likeable but was at least capable of some clever manipulating.
Simon and Shaun were fairly useless eye-candy.
I do like Jordie though.

…why didn’t they just get all newcomers that we’ve never seen before instead of these shoddy-arsed has-beens?… why do they torture us?… surely they don’t think that we will watch the show only if they rehash morons that we've detested before?… there’s 1000’s of young eager fame seekers that want their 15 minutes of fame out there… they’ll do anything to get their face on TV so why deny them that chance?… this is going to be a shit series… and they wonder why I go into rabid rants?… I’m probably going to beat all my number of rants records from previous seasons… I can feel it in my waters… so don’t be surprised… stay tuned… cheers.

How long is it since we had all newbies? Must be a couple of seasons before All Stars?

With most of the returnees this year I need the picture to recognise them. And at least one coming back for the third attempt - I liked Shonee first time around but I've little interest in seeing her a third time.

How long is it since we had all newbies? Must be a couple of seasons before All Stars?

With most of the returnees this year I need the picture to recognise them. And at least one coming back for the third attempt - I liked Shonee first time around but I've little interest in seeing her a third time.
Last newbie season was Brains v Brawn season 6. Australian Survivor compared to the US and South Africa (which is the gold standard for delivering modern Survivor, it's on 10play and is a must watch and can easily binge) is very lazy in regards to casting and after the lacklustre performance of Blood v Water last year, producers were scared the show might die so decided next best thing was to bring back more returning players as well as cast people who have never seen the show so someone like a George (who I really like) or a returning player win. Say what you want about the US in the new era but at least they have made a huge effort in casting people with more diverse backgrounds (the 50% BIPOC rule for all CBS shows going forward as of 2020) and actually casting long time fans of the show as well as people they might have missed out on in the past. Even the promos on channel 10 saying it's going to be the best season ever, best challenges, best gameplay when they have been saying that for last few seasons and the fan response has been the opposite especially last season and in All Stars. Plus don't get me started on the editing like couple of people then the rest get like 20 confessionals between them.

…why didn’t they just get all newcomers that we’ve never seen before instead of these shoddy-arsed has-beens?… why do they torture us?… surely they don’t think that we will watch the show only if they rehash morons that we've detested before?… there’s 1000’s of young eager fame seekers that want their 15 minutes of fame out there… they’ll do anything to get their face on TV so why deny them that chance?… this is going to be a shit series… and they wonder why I go into rabid rants?… I’m probably going to beat all my number of rants records from previous seasons… I can feel it in my waters… so don’t be surprised… stay tuned… cheers.
Looking forward to reading your posts, lol.
I have just finished watching Survivor US on Paramount + They have all seasons up to season 41, it is nice to watch a few episodes the same day with no breaks. Watching without adds it is also very good.

I only remember Shonee :(
Don't worry - you will have at least 5 and a half hours of viewing this week to remember the rest.... George and Hayley and the Joker from last season was basically the main narrative, you might wish you couldn't remember them lol.

Another memorable bunch for me is:
Flick Palmateer (Flick II) - who I found annoying and I wanted her booted from day 6 or something. So hopefully she goes the same way. She's not a bad person or anything but I just found her on screen persona pretty darn boring, like it's all about "me" and she doesn't know how to play to us the audience. But we all love somebody to dislike on these shows don't we ? haha
Nina Twine - who could forget Sandr'as sister who got injured last season. She was playing a great game too.. She'll be without her Mom, and have to contend with Aussies. But she fit right in... How far will this get her?
Simon Mee- yeah boring dude, glad Dave the Golden God™ made good use of him in that season.
Stevie Khouw - I think he's one of the few asians we've had in Aus survivor, and gay. I would like to see him stick around till merge, he was entertaining and somewhat out of the ordinary... We need more people like him. Pity he's like the only out of the ordinary person they cast.
Jordie Hansen / the Joker - finally saw the "Joker" movie and now I understand the id he's trying to portray, with all his dance moves and laughs. lol. I didn't mind Jordie in the end, but the first half I couldn't stand him. He will bring at least a decent amount of plotline to the game.
Shonee Fairfax (now Bowtell) - everybuddy loves the Shon!

That's all I can really remember from the cast I'm looking at on http://survivorfantasytribes.com/ ( feel free to join in on it before tonight)... My ID is 'goldengodfan' on there if you wanna link up.

So guys yeah, I'll be watching wit choose, this is gonna be a fun one. Glad sticky is on board and just waiting for February and others and it will be like old times!!!

So guys yeah, I'll be watching wit choose, this is gonna be a fun one. Glad sticky is on board and just waiting for February and others and it will be like old times!!!

…haha!… you might not like me being on board D Space my good friend… I’m going to be in full blown ’pick-da-shit-outta-da-players’ mode with this load of shonky arsed gits that’s for sure!… lol!… you all might have to get a collective restraining order on me to calm me down (I can’t wait to get stuck into show favourite George when they start saving him by letting him ‘find’ an everlasting amount of ‘strategically placed’ idols that only George ever seems to find)… watch the fireworks start then lol!… cheers.

…haha!… you might not like me being on board D Space my good friend… I’m going to be in full blown ’pick-da-shit-outta-da-players’ mode with this load of shonky arsed gits that’s for sure!… lol!… you all might have to get a collective restraining order on me to calm me down (I can’t wait to get stuck into show favourite George when they start saving him by letting him ‘find’ an everlasting amount of ‘strategically placed’ idols that only George ever seems to find)… watch the fireworks start then lol!… cheers.
I can’t wait Sticky honestly, I can’t wait. Not the restraining order thing, but serving those dipshits when they can’t see the forest for the trees. The only time restraining order comes to mind is when I really enjoy the cast member and they deserve it when production cameramen wink at them and lead them down a garden path. But we can’t agree with everything can we? So I get over it, I breathe in and remember it’s just a game and production probably deserve your wrath if they can’t find any way whatsoever for idols and story arcs to organically enter the game in any way whatsoever. I mean they literally have one job. If it’s hidden too well, then hide it less well. Does it take a brain surgeon to realize that?

The one thing I really hope and pray for, & you know, this will give me a drop of hope for Australian reality tv, is that they give every player, even if they are boring as batshit, a chance to say something - and then feed us their content as if they equally stand a chance to win this thing.

…you know what REALLY shits me D Space?… when into the lead-up to the series… they all say ‘what they are GOING to do’ and build themselves up in the promos and end up doing sweet FA when the bloody show starts!… now THAT is what grinds my gears lol!… cheers.

…Timmy… every time I see the word ‘BEEUUUUWWW!!’ below your name it cracks me up lol!… cheers.

Don't worry - you will have at least 5 and a half hours of viewing this week to remember the rest.... George and Hayley and the Joker from last season was basically the main narrative, you might wish you couldn't remember them lol.

Another memorable bunch for me is:
Flick Palmateer (Flick II) - who I found annoying and I wanted her booted from day 6 or something. So hopefully she goes the same way. She's not a bad person or anything but I just found her on screen persona pretty darn boring, like it's all about "me" and she doesn't know how to play to us the audience. But we all love somebody to dislike on these shows don't we ? haha
Nina Twine - who could forget Sandr'as sister who got injured last season. She was playing a great game too.. She'll be without her Mom, and have to contend with Aussies. But she fit right in... How far will this get her?
Simon Mee- yeah boring dude, glad Dave the Golden God™ made good use of him in that season.
Stevie Khouw - I think he's one of the few asians we've had in Aus survivor, and gay. I would like to see him stick around till merge, he was entertaining and somewhat out of the ordinary... We need more people like him. Pity he's like the only out of the ordinary person they cast.
Jordie Hansen / the Joker - finally saw the "Joker" movie and now I understand the id he's trying to portray, with all his dance moves and laughs. lol. I didn't mind Jordie in the end, but the first half I couldn't stand him. He will bring at least a decent amount of plotline to the game.
Shonee Fairfax (now Bowtell) - everybuddy loves the Shon!

That's all I can really remember from the cast I'm looking at on http://survivorfantasytribes.com/ ( feel free to join in on it before tonight)... My ID is 'goldengodfan' on there if you wanna link up.

Oh yes, now I do remember some of them, thank you.
In the last 2 months I have overdosed on Survivor, lol. I had an accident and couldn't do much so I decided to watch Survivor US. So I started from the first one to season 41. I loved the first seasons they were very interesting, and I understand now the comment here, when people keep on saying they should go back.

Back