Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - build up and Episode 1

…that ’Sam’ guy in this series looks like Irish actor ‘Chris O’ Dowd‘ to me… cheers.

1674885555059.jpeg

1674885617552.jpeg

It's starts tomorrow, right? Clapping my tiny paws.

Oh, no. Tomorrow's Sunday.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks, Sticky. I thought today was Sunday, somehow.

…haha!… funny that you should say that… my sweet darling wife and I thought that it was Sunday too until about 4:00 this afternoon… lol!… it must be one of those kind of days I guess?… cheers.

Sam Webb is a dickhead. Not a fan, he needs to get sent packing on day 3.
Crkey did I say all of that. I sound like a dick myself haha.

It has been a while since he was cast and he seems to have changed over the years… Reserving judgement for during the season, let’s see how it shapes up.

You guys watched the first 20 minutes on catchup yet? Will save you 20 minutes tomorrow in the upcoming movie length episodes if you do so tonight..

…huh?… nobody has started up the 1st episode thread yet?… it’s not like the ‘good ol’ days’ is it?… lol!… cheers.

…huh?… nobody has started up the 1st episode thread yet?… it’s not like the ‘good ol’ days’ is it?… lol!… cheers.
Gettn the feeling we will just need one thread for the whole season sticky… There really aren’t that many folks coming to post in this thread… So might be talkn to ourselves a lot…. I for one cant comment live so will have to wait till I have seen the episode to contribute and read all the trash talk….

I keep changing my mind as to which show I will watch live and what I will watch on catch up.

I think I’ll watch Survivor live and Australian Idol on catch up until Australian Idol moves into live shows then I’ll switch.

So I may be here chatting live!

I keep changing my mind as to which show I will watch live and what I will watch on catch up.

I think I’ll watch Survivor live and Australian Idol on catch up until Australian Idol moves into live shows then I’ll switch.

So I may be here chatting live!
I think I'll watch Idol live, then Survivor, with MAFS a distant third priority.
But Survivor is my priority, hence watching it later once dinner and everything is done.
So, I probably won't comment on anything until later.
My opinion is that this thread should be enough to cover Survivor, unless there's a sudden influx of posters.

I think I'll watch Idol live, then Survivor, with MAFS a distant third priority.
I don’t watch MAFS so it’s only between Idol and Survivor for me. I love both but I do think I’m slightly more excited for Idol.

However I have a few friends and we text each other about Survivor during episodes so that’s the only thing swinging me back to watching Survivor live.

…I have to be honest… I only bother to watch shows like Big Brother/I’m a Celeb and Survivor because of people posting Live on here… posting Live with all of the instantly on the spot spontaneous comments with everyone is what breathes life into these shows… otherwise they become quite boring and mundane quite fast… as I said… I probably wouldn’t watch any of those shows without you guys and your fantabulous comments… and… I love it when long time lurkers and newbies become brave enough to start posting with us… that’s the best part for me with all these shows… cheers.

…I’ve been thinking… it looks like there will be only me and maybe 1 or 2 other people posting Live each night so far… maybe instead of starting up a new ‘episode’ thread each night that maybe we post Live on this one… it saves someone having to bother starting a new thread each night and having to make up a poll each night… if nobody is going to watch this series because it is all has beens and not new Survivors I might not even be bothered to watch it at all myself… cheers.

Back