Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 3

What do you think of George?…

• 1:… I love George… I hope that he wins…

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 2:… I can’t stand George… I hope that he is the next one out…

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3:… I wish that George was my next door neighbour… I love him that much…

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4:… I hope that he is set upon by 10 rabid rabies ridden hell hounds… he’s annoying…

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 5:… I hope that someone gives him a new hat… he needs Sun protection…

• 6:… I hope that he misses his beloved hat so much that he cries for the rest of the season…

• 7… I hope that George finds and wins EVERY idol this season…

• 8:… I hope that he wins NO idols because he forgot where they all are on the Producers map…

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 9:… I hope that George loses his voice and is mute for the rest of the season…

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 10:… I hope that George releases a record of all of his classic sayings… I love his voice… I’d buy i

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And yeah, the producers love George, of course he gets a good edit every episode, they probably told him where to find the idol too - don't care if that's true, George makes for compelling viewing, I'd prefer him to the meatheads over on the heroes tribe.
Stevie too is smarter than he looks, he's a very canny player underneath that wacky facade!

And yeah, the producers love George, of course he gets a good edit every episode, they probably told him where to find the idol too - don't care if that's true, George makes for compelling viewing, I'd prefer him to the meatheads over on the heroes tribe.
Stevie too is smarter than he looks, he's a very canny player underneath that wacky facade!
…Stevie is my main man … he’s a pocket sized mutant Ninja superhero lol!… I reckon that he’s the best one on there… go Stevie you good thing you!… I wish he could pull off a miracle and win this!… cheers.

I'm probably in the small minority on this board but I love George, he's great entertainment value and I hope he stays in for as long as possible. In comparison Simon hasn't learnt a thing from his previous Survivor experience, he is as bad a poker player as ever!
I hope the Heroes tribe starts to lose immunity challenges, about time those guys were put to the tribal council sword, Hayley of course is an obvious target for early elimination.
As for the ratings, MAFS is unstoppable, year after year, doesn't really matter what Seven and Ten do in terms of putting up shows against it. Idol to me is little more than nostalgia for 20 years ago(Guy Sebastian, Shannon Noll etc). Survivor - great potential for that audience to grow, especially in terms of the demos.
I'm not sure George has necessarily learnt anything either though considering the target on his back and his reliance on producer favourites.

I didn't hate Simon first time around - he's an idiot rather than a villain - but sometimes it's more fun to watch people try to play and do so badly than just get all the luck. I wouldn't mind seeing him get redemption and play an idol (or power) correctly, but suspect he'll be gone before merge.

P.S. Not that I want another returning player season soon but Smartasses vs Dumbasses would be more fun than Heroes v Villains.

There’s been so many parallels between this and the US heroes vs villains so far, they’d rather let this slide probably. It’s similar to Sandra burning Russell’s hat.
Ahh I haven’t watched that series. Do you think Simon intentionally copied that?

I don’t think it’s Hayley going, there’s no way they advertised George vs Hayley just to have her out in 20th place. Nor would production let either of them go before they were able to meet again.

I'm probably in the small minority on this board but I love George, he's great entertainment value and I hope he stays in for as long as possible. In comparison Simon hasn't learnt a thing from his previous Survivor experience, he is as bad a poker player as ever!
I hope the Heroes tribe starts to lose immunity challenges, about time those guys were put to the tribal council sword, Hayley of course is an obvious target for early elimination.
As for the ratings, MAFS is unstoppable, year after year, doesn't really matter what Seven and Ten do in terms of putting up shows against it. Idol to me is little more than nostalgia for 20 years ago(Guy Sebastian, Shannon Noll etc). Survivor - great potential for that audience to grow, especially in terms of the demos.
I agree...I like George. I liked Simon the first time he played, but I'm not a fan of him this season.

Back