Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 14

What would you like to do to George?

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…no thread?… oh wow!… this has never happened for a while… lets post people!… cheers.

…sorry about the shit poll…. I made it up on the spot… better than nothing I suppose?… I’ve been having bad trouble with my internet connection today all day… Telstra have been renewing cables all day and it’s still ongoing so if I’m suddenly not posting you know why… cheers.

…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!… why am I watching this boring shit!!!!… (sorry… just practicing for tonight’s show)… now my Stevie has sadly gone Gerry is now carrying my flag… (my only fear is that he has a heart attack from wheeling his walking frame so fast in the challenges)… but you never know… he might beat all the odds and do it lol!… stranger things have happened before now… go Gerry!… cheers.

Sorry I can’t contribute guys, I can only watch later partly due to being in Qld and partly due to being a Dad while mum is at work.

Gotta say that,, without Bleachy it really feels like something is missing !! You know when a party doesn’t feel like a party yet and it’s just that little bit too quiet? Yeah that! 😆

…now that I’ve started a thread (as well as Zscund).. let’s post like mad people shitting eh?… cheers.

…nobody has voted in the poll besides me lol!… it MUST BE a shit poll lol!… (I made it up in about 15 seconds… I was surprised that nobody had started a thread… I came in late because of my Telstra problems all day today (and are still happening as I speak)… cheers.

Back