Skip to main content

surly is BACK

Do you think they might try surly as a cat? A dog has been done before...

I've got a feeling he will be hidden in the house somewhere and pops out when he wants to speak to a housemate so he can keep a low profile

Did they buy enough puffer fish that will die each week over the season! Have they not learned from last year that the HM bathroom is not a good environment for a fish tank!

Actually the could have Surly come back as another creature or maybe a stuffed bird, he certainly died enough as fish last year!

Ok, so my guess is he's been turned into fish emulsion and has been used to fertilize this plant:

Surly Massangeana.jpg

That's not even an official Surly Twitter account, it's an unofficial roleplay account made by a fan.

That's not even an official Surly Twitter account, it's an unofficial roleplay account made by a fan.
Then what do you say about his facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/BBAUSurly

His facebook page must be official if the official BB page shared his status updated.
Untitled.jpg

The official BB twitter account retweeted that tweet and the Surly twitter account even has the blue tick.
Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he has ended up like one of those singing fish, bigmouth Billy Bass style!!.....or they have had all surlies taxidermied and BB will fly over and rain them down on the backyard......or even better "Surly dodge ball" on the first Saturday showdown!!

Im sure it wont be surly as there just simply wouldnt be any element of surprise there ....... kinda fell in love with marcia the moose in bbcan and i loved the way people reacted to her ......... hopefully theyll take a hint and not use a live animal this year , especially a species that will just keep dying !!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the could have Surly come back as another creature or maybe a stuffed bird, he certainly died enough as fish last year!

is it possible seeing as nothing is as it ever seems with big brother that it may be a "friend" of surlys in the house and thats whats being referred too , probably long shot i know

Then what do you say about his facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/BBAUSurly

His facebook page must be official if the official BB page shared his status updated.
View attachment 32289

The official BB twitter account retweeted that tweet and the Surly twitter account even has the blue tick.
View attachment 32290View attachment 32291

Back