Skip to main content

Strategic Voting?

s2art

Glistening Purple Member
As I watch each episode it seems to me that the HM could really make the tensions in the house more brittle by splitting votes instead of piling them all on one nominee.
When Nick and Melissa were up surely a split voted could have made things more difficult, the same last night with Brenton, Christina & SJ.
Why are there not more split votes?

As I watch each episode it seems to me that the HM could really make the tensions in the house more brittle by splitting votes instead of piling them all on one nominee.
When Nick and Melissa were up surely a split voted could have made things more difficult, the same last night with Brenton, Christina & SJ.
(cough) split votes, strategy implies brain power yet unseen imo

Splitting votes only makes sense if there's a chance that one of the nominees could save themselves at the last minute (such as with an Immunity Idol), or else if you want to get rid of the "safe vote" and needing to split the majority vote to get enough minority votes to cover them.

There hasn't really been a need for that yet...

Back