Skip to main content

Stacey's deal with Grant

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
I think Grant kind of gave away their deal.

He said $200k to her and $50k to him if she wins.

It's an arrangement she's put into place prior to going in.

When she went in Stacey slipped up and said she was single.

It proves that it's all a sham.

I was surprised when I heard she had a serious BF and thought I must have misheard her from the start. (Or not cared enough to pay close attention.)

I only just worked out what his attempted joke was. BB asked him if he was a gambling man and he said he was going to put $200,000 on her and get back $50,000 ie spend $200,000 on phone voting (which is the gamble) and collect the winnings of $250,000 which gives a profit of $50,000. It was just an attempt at a joke which fell flat, he wasn't referring to any secret deal between them.

Yeah I took that as a (failed) joke too, nobody would be stupid enough to reveal it if it was the real deal.

I agree with posters who get a gay vibe off him though, he's pretty much Reece from Winners & Losers (with Stacey being Jenny).

I only just worked out what his attempted joke was. BB asked him if he was a gambling man and he said he was going to put $200,000 on her and get back $50,000 ie spend $200,000 on phone voting (which is the gamble) and collect the winnings of $250,000 which gives a profit of $50,000. It was just an attempt at a joke which fell flat, he wasn't referring to any secret deal between them.
This.

LOL i dunno

they were only together on a few dates before she went in the house and she didnt know if he would still be waiting. so i supposed they contacted him and he's like hellz yeah shes famous now.

so her "boyfriend" of 3 months however only seen each other for 1 month is a bit of a set up i suppose but then its probably a relief to stacey to see him participating and knowing hes still sticking around.

The Logan twins family put $100K to win the show and get back $800K plus two cars. Basically they wagered the cars.

It was a joke!

It is true that Estelle and Ryan spent more time dating than Ryan and Stacey.

Thanks for the joke explanation. Clearly he was joking. I also suspect Stacey will be too busy with her Victor/Victoria/Camel Joe revival.

It's almost a non issue as Stacey is very unlikely to win.

I honestly didn't see it as a joke, but rather as a distorted and bungled attempt at making the truth sound funny. It didn't work.

The real fuck up was with Stacey saying she was single when asked when they first entered the house.

It's almost a non issue as Stacey is very unlikely to win.

I honestly didn't see it as a joke, but rather as a distorted and bungled attempt at making the truth sound funny. It didn't work.

Open your eyes eye....it was a joke....and Stacy said she was single because she didn't want to admit that she had a beard.

Back