Skip to main content

Sportsbet - Eviction tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarahjaneisapain

I am so confident that Sharon is getting evicted tonight I made a large bet early this afternoon which caused the system to shit itself and apparently the market is closed. Lame. I hope Jade is evicted now. Has anyone bet before?

I am so confident that Sharon is getting evicted tonight I made a large bet early this afternoon which caused the system to shit itself and apparently the market is closed. Lame. I hope Jade is evicted now. Has anyone bet before?

I'd love JAde to be evicted and yes, I voted to save darling Drew!

I don't bother betting unless the result is obvious to me but not to anyone else. There's not enough money in it otherwise, unless I gamble a huge amount which I simply won't do.

I think Sharon will be evicted. But I think it's unfair that she's had so little screen time. Jasmin has had a bit more screen time and I really don't like her from what I've seen. Jade's has a lot more screen time from the married couple sham, but I find her very hard to read. I'd rather Jade go if we start seeing some good stuff from Sharon.

Last edited:
Hmmm well the either had her kids there tonight because she's coming out and they want a great little screen moment as she gets reunited. Or she's safe but they wanted to draw out more public sympathy to her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back