• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

***SPOILER AND A QUESTION***

Spoiler!!!
Does anyone know the reason or strategy for Danny choosing who he chose for the advantage tonight?
I can be silly at times, but I don't know or see a reason apart from him wanting to work with them in an alliance?
I thought he wanted to vote him out?

Lightning McQueen

Spoiler!!!
Does anyone know the reason or strategy for Danny choosing who he chose for the advantage tonight?
I can be silly at times, but I don't know or see a reason apart from him wanting to work with them in an alliance?
I thought he wanted to vote him out?

Obvious seafood alliance...

He thinks he can beat SJ in the final, and wants Marley there as long as possible as a meat shield - if he wins more challenges, he doesn't nominate his ally, and if he loses, it's someone else to take the target off Danny...

I don't like the guy, but Danny is the only one who puts some thought into his gameplay...

Obvious seafood alliance...

He thinks he can beat SJ in the final, and wants Marley there as long as possible as a meat shield - if he wins more challenges, he doesn't nominate his ally, and if he loses, it's someone else to take the target off Danny...

I don't like the guy, but Danny is the only one who puts some thought into his gameplay...
You might be right, I thought Danny would want the BB eye for himself and would have chosen less popular housemates to go up against.
I agree, he does put thought into the game.