Skip to main content

Splitting your votes is kinda stupid.

People are splitting their votes to save everyone but Tully. Didn't anyone learn last year when it was Benjamin Estelle and Stacey up? The Ben/Stacey fans split their votes to try and evict Estelle but she got a record amount of save votes.

I've had testimonies from people who were livid when Estelle stayed and Stacey left. Then I proceeded to trololo at them until they cried as though they had just found out Big Brothers Big Baby died from SIDS.

Thoughts?

uh. if she got a record amount of save votes how is relevant for the people who wanted to send her home how their votes for the other two were distributed?

If people really wanted Tully out they should be voting to save Rohan. It's obvious that Rohan will be going home so logically people should send their votes to Rohan to try to bump him up and hopefully that would push Tully to the bottom.

But it's a double eviction. Also I'm hearing/seeing people say that way "save everyone except Tully" blah blah blah.

I personally want Tully to stay so as to induce cerebral aneurysms across the general public.
I actually want people to vomit from anger.

A lot of the people on Facebook are saying stuff like "sav Matt an dBen, cick Tully outz" or "SAVE!! bEN mATT ZAYVEEOR, get rish of Tullly the COW!!!", but fewer are including Rohan in their list of Saves. Saving Rohan and Xavier is the only way to kick out Tully. Why would they vote to save Matt, there's enough dumb people to save him already.

I personally want Tully to stay so as to induce cerebral aneurysms across the general public.
I actually want people to vomit from anger.

It's a game, I doubt people will vomit or have cerebral aneurysma.

Let me guess you know Tully.

Back