Skip to main content

Soooooooooooo......is Travis going to do anything of worth in the Sanctuary?

When Sonia was talking to Ben advice he can offer and Ben reminded everyone he came 8 and so probably doesn't have any good advice pretty much summed up the pointlessness of this.

Seriously we saw nothing of Ben last year that shows he is capable of any thoughtful or meaningful advice. When they mentioned an advantage for being fake evicted I thought there'd be access to footage, controlling something in the full house. Nopes. They get put in there with a previous contestant who has some strange under developed personality whose limited success on BB was purely because people found his persona funny. He was never involved or seemed to be involved in any meaningful insights or observations. He talked to a picture and said, 'oh goly' and then cried when anything happened in the house.

I think this will do more damage for Travis in the long run of succeeding.

Ben will probably give him a make over. He'll then talk to Trav about Aisha. Trav will say something like she's a ripper chick and he can't wait to see her again. Ben will say, 'good on you, just go in there and be yourself.'

That'll be about it. They may also do something to focus on Ben because apparently people found him funny.

Worst case scenario is travis shaves his head, wears similar clothes and glasses to Ben for when he re-enters the house.

He'll probably speak with Skye via the telephone like Ben did to Ed on last year's fake eviction shows.

Travis is one of those really annoying meat heads with the accent and the macho man behavior but honestly he is starting to show a genuine side of him and he is growing on me. he was so sweet to ben today when he said he was star struck, he didnt look like he was being sarcastic

The main thing he gets is guaranteed airtime and knowing he was the most saved, which must give him confidence.
That c*** needs more confidence and bravado??

Hopefully it's his undoing

He will tell everyone he was the most saved. He will get cocky(er) the public will turn and the housemates will vote him out as a threat

We get two more weeks of Travis and then the average IQ in the house doubles

So the guy whose idea of a fashion statement is wearing $5 old man Pajamas every day all day is going to give Travis the makeover? Travis is no fashion icon but it would still be more appropriate for Travis to give Ben the makeover. We see Travis wearing a suit but putting a suit on someone does not equal a makeover, it equals putting a suit on someone. What a crock of shit.

I did notice Bens self-confidence problems returning when he was on the stage with Sonia. It must be terrible for him to be so shy and have such difficulty communicating with people. (Fkg Bullshit artist )

Am I the only one confused by this whole idea that the person with the most votes to save needs "advice" from someone who everyone thought would win but blew it and came 8th...
Exactly. What in the hell is this guy supposed to help him with? If he knew, he wouldn't have been chucked when he was last year.

The main perk of Travis being fake evicted will be the reaction of a choice few when he returns. The dude's been up every week so showing him who nominated him won't matter. Everything between now and the point when he goes back into the house will just be filler garbage hoping to suck in deluded Ben fans.

travis doesn't have it in him to make it to his advantage.

I think it was rigged even when they were talking to ben Sonia said about boys so when he said travis I knew it would be him that would get fake evicted.

also travis would be too busy thinking about buying dice for his Monaro. than being strategic.

I think sam would of been a better choice.

I am also surprised they chose Ben to give Travis any advice. I liked Travis at first but as the sow was going on, I am not his fan anymore. now when he knows he got the most votes he might be even more arrogant. Also, they should another Ben to come in and actually give him some advice, but Australia already met Travis and I doubt they might start loving him more than they do now no matter what he does good in the house after all advices he gets from Ben.

Would have made more sense to use Tim for this stunt (I'll let you decide which Tim!). Indeed maybe that was the intention but they paniced and rushed him in after a week so had to find someone who was available to replace him for this stunt. I suspect Ben is always available.

And what's the betting at least five minutes of Wednesdays show is dedicated to Ben talking to his photos?

Back