Skip to main content

Sonia is co-hosting The Voice, unlikely Big Brother will be back

"I'm a Celebrity..." uses the same format as the original British format... And aside from "evictions" and "intruders" it is a carbon copy of the original... There is no correlation between it and BB... It is most certainly NOT an indication that BB is returning to Ten or that there is any interest in having the show return to their network...
I never said it had any co
"I'm a Celebrity..." uses the same format as the original British format... And aside from "evictions" and "intruders" it is a carbon copy of the original... There is no correlation between it and BB... It is most certainly NOT an indication that BB is returning to Ten or that there is any interest in having the show return to their network...
I am well aware of that.

Yes, she should be bubble wrapped with her child until the child reaches 18. Heck, women with newborns should have their own district at this rate
a646c45633cfab95a2aaf727480883aba7de652148fb3601db61853a62d3b3da.jpg

I think it makes sense of her to reassess her work commitments when she has a new baby. I think they will get another host who can commit to QLD.

Interesting. When I read that article a few days ago, it said she'd be returning to Mornings. Now it says there is 'no word yet' and the published date is only yesterday. o_O

Nine has already said that at this late stage BB would be squeezed into the end of that ratings period if it was to return this year, much lke the stupid squeeze to fit it got last year. :mad:

Here's hoping it's dead on Nine, and that TEN take it up and "pull out ALL the stops". :nailbiting:

Oh god... This better not lead to a Mike Goldman takeover.
Would Mike make a good host or is he best shoved back into sidekick status? Would someone like Fitzy as he's an ex housemate (example only) be better as a host? Him because he's several seasons removed and therefore a tad older. Someone neutral?

good! Hope she fucks off and has nothing to do with bb ever again. Worst host ever.
I think Sonia did well with what she was given. It wasn't her being a robot, it was them forcing her to be a robot. She showed what kind of host she could be/have been with the limited free rein she got when she entered the house last year.

Would Mike make a good host or is he best shoved back into sidekick status?
Heard little and never seen is best for Mike Goldman.

The two Evictions shows he co-hosted in 2008 were terrible - he was his usually shouting and loud self that while well suited to what was going on in FNL, was just painful to watch for an Eviction show.

Good stuff. Hope it means no more bb on 9 after their shoddy treatment of it last season.

Give it to 10 or don't bother at all (unless 9 really wants to give respect back to bb).

Back