• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Sometimes a 'like' just isn't enough

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
I lurked for over a year before I joined because the old website would not accept my email address. I could only sign up just before bb2014. I had religeously read the housmate antics threads between those years and felt like I knew a lot of people on here when I joined because I had lurked. At that time as a lurker non member the lounge etc was not accessible. Not sure if that still how it works. What is the issue with reading and not participating in a forum?

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Posting, liking, etc.
I'd agree with that. And tbh I do prefer posters who actually contribute stuff to this forum through likes and posts rather than lurk for months and then make the odd post here and there. Like they are visiting royalty looking down at their subjects. Makes them seem a touch arrogant.

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
If they are lurking how would you even know they are looking and reading to be offended or annoyed that they were not contributing? The mods might know but you and I don't.

Affable

If they are lurking how would you even know they are looking and reading to be offended or annoyed that they were not contributing? The mods might know but you and I don't.
You can tell by looking at the online user list.