Skip to main content

Something's not quite right...

Shaneyboo

Awesome site donor
BEHIND BIG BROTHER'S BIGGEST BOOTY omg
So this years twist, what do we know? Something isn't quite right, going up and out or something like that.
What's happening this year?

what do you think it is? if the "not quite right" bull is bringing back old favorites from previous series (hence Chrissie's and Reggie's interviews, and Tim saying he knows some people going into the house) i will cry.

BrVRXuzCEAA0vJe.jpg:large

I'm just saying this ad looks more bb rather than aca.

Last edited:
I don't think that is Sonia you spy... so who is it? Chrissie? Reggie? Gretel? Micheal (bbau 2012) in a dress?
If you ever need a reason to want to stab your own eyes out with rusty fish hooks, go an read the attempts at humour Michael posts on twitter. Sadly Xavier try's to emulate him.

What was the shoot for??
-_- big brother.........

Sonia has already been seen, this year in other big btother related promos and articles as well as her own excited cross promoting banter from the morning show. So I wouldn't be so quick to doubt that that was/is sonia.
She was in a bb promo pic not to long a go, suggesting that she's come back up to the gold Coast (home to big brother) to "start promos"??? Maybe?

Sonia said on Georgie Gardener's last day on the Today Show that she is going to be co-hosting Mornings with David while Sonia doing big brother, so things are in place, just when?

PLEASE dig up Terri for house re-entry!

...nah!... bring back 'TJ' from 2007... remember her?... as mad as a box of cut snakes... now she was entertainment value!!!... lol!....

581000-big-brother.jpg 005captionthis1ed3.jpg bodie(story),0.jpg Big-Brother-2007s-Theresa-Jane-(TJ)-5455818.jpg

When I saw that pic on the FB page, I had the same thought. Not really an ACA graphic. Pre-packaged? Let's hope not - I can't stand her.

...I agree with you buck07... I really never liked her at all... cheers.

Sonia said on Georgie Gardener's last day on the Today Show that she is going to be co-hosting Mornings with David while Sonia doing big brother, so things are in place, just when?

must be close just so odd there's no official teasers or previews yet. It seems like Channel 9 personnell don't even know yet.. I think the channels are trying to throw each other off the scent.

channel 7 only announced the X Factor premiere date about a week out. At least there were official promos tho...

Back