Skip to main content

So who is everyone actually wanting to save?

Who do you want to save this week?

• Total voters
Isn't there a thread on this already?

Anyway, Ryan.

(I'm confident enough to say that Priya and Jason will already be saved by many)

So its a double AND someone is being paid to evict themselves? Three people in two days?

We're not guaranteed that anyone will take the money - it's probably just to stir the pot and see who really wants money.

I would've said David, but after seeing how he was all too eager to jump in on the Skye bashing after the other two had already done a fine job, I'm not so inclined.

Does anyone care anymore?
Nothing changes this shitty house.

If they don't have a proper freak out when Travis comes back - I may believe this is totally scripted or they are all on drugs.

Does anyone care anymore?
Nothing changes this shitty house.

If they don't have a proper freak out when Travis comes back - I may believe this is totally scripted or they are all on drugs.
The way Aisha kept saying "It doesn't feel real" and "I'm just waiting for him to come back through the doors" made me think something was up, but i don't think they would tell them because there's no point, they want the housemates to be as surprised as possible

Honestly David and to some degree Ryan. At the moment they are the only ones causing any friction, if they were to go what are all the fence sitters going to do? They are all to scared to step up and go against who they think is popular on the outside. Its going to be dullsville if those boys go.

I vote to save David.
As Lawson has self-destructed himself, David is now probably my last hope for something interesting to occur in the final weeks of this series, otherwise it will just be boring Travis and Aisha all over each other and Skye with her dumb blonde act.

Back