Skip to main content

so let's cause an upset ...

Why do that. Have you bet a lot of money on hoping Jade wins. If you have you deserve what's coming your way. Poverty.

The voting apparently has never been closer than it is this year.

no money spent - just like unpredictable endings

So you want a millionaire to win ?
Tim doesn't work because he's richer than shit!!!!!!!!!!
Made his dough on weird phone rings and made a hell of a lot of money.
:)

Documentation? Links? This is the second time I've seen you state this but no facts to back it up? Not that it would sway me personally. I'd still vote for him if he was a billionaire. :D The money is a bonus, entertaining people is the major factor and Tim hasn't held back in that regard. :D

Last edited:
The upset will be if Tim wins! He's got an uphill battle against both Tahan and Jade. Tahan has been leading, but now that Jade has all this momentum it looks like she'll probably pull through.

At least it's close, so I suppose there's always a chance Tim could get there. Cross your fingers.

Sure! I had a $20 free bet so I chucked it on Jade at $4.50....
I actually think Tim will win but it wasn't really worth it at $2

It's not true, nice try though- haha

Look Jade's a v. nice girl.. if a stalker.. It's good she's got support..
But NUP..

TIMMY TO WIN...

Documentation? Links? This is the second time I've seen you state this but no facts to back it up? Not that it would sway me personally. I'd still vote for him if he was a billionaire. :D The money is a bonus, entertaining people is the major factor and Tim hasn't held back in the regard. :D

Correct.. and who cares if he is rich??.. Not me.. it's a popularity contest. not a fucking charity telethon..ffs.

If you want an upset get Tahan to win. There will be a lot of angry haters.

SHUT THE FRONT GATE.

Jade will be the 1st to get Evicted and it will be between Tahan and Tim.

This year has been very unpredictable (with Caleb, Ben and Matt being evicted early).

So if that were to happen then it will kill the whole unpredictability factor of this season.

So let's hope that Jade wins for the sake of the unpredictability. Not just that, she deserves it a lot.

wtf.gif

310.gif

EDDDDDDDDsactly

No way!

1) Phones do not have fingers, so they can not wear rings.

2) Guinea Pig food is expensive and lady gaga had like five new babies.

Back