Skip to main content

So... Back in forever?

Me neither, I know its only January but still.
Usually by this time the season is already being planned, then by march the house is under construction... then in about may/june we get promos... yeeahh. No word on Auditions either
I think it's pretty much a given that it's not returning this year, no more analysis needed with that one. I'd say 2018 at the earliest.

Although it's too soon to say it's 100% not coming back. Anyone could still renew it in Feb when the contract with nine expires. However it's extremely doubtful at this point. Who knows surviver might flop and ten could bring it back in 2017. Or this rumour said by Jaosn could be true and seven might buy it. I doubt it though. My head is telling me that if it where to come back this year it would be on nine and at 8:40 again and it would be just as worse as the last one. A proper revival seemes logically most likely to happen in 2017. If gets beyond that point with nothing being done with the show then I'm just gonna give up all hope![DOUBLEPOST=1452265110][/DOUBLEPOST]But alas my heart says it's really over for BBAU. :(

When BB returned in 2012, we were getting info about its return in 2011, it's a huge show and takes a shit tonne to plan, like any Reality show really. I doubt it will be back

Although it's too soon to say it's 100% not coming back. Anyone could still renew it in Feb when the contract with nine expires. However it's extremely doubtful at this point. Who knows surviver might flop and ten could bring it back in 2017. Or this rumour said by Jaosn could be true and seven might buy it. I doubt it though. My head is telling me that if it where to come back this year it would be on nine and at 8:40 again and it would be just as worse as the last one. A proper revival seemes logically most likely to happen in 2017. If gets beyond that point with nothing being done with the show then I'm just gonna give up all hope![DOUBLEPOST=1452265110][/DOUBLEPOST]But alas my heart says it's really over for BBAU. :(

They might renew the contract but it won't be for production this year. 2017 is the earliest but I'd say 2018 is more realistic but still pretty optimistic. Let the current array of shows tank first and then networks will look at their options, however reality is slowly making its way out and most people seem to prefer scripted dramas. I actually feel like 10 is more realistic than 7 as well.

I reckon it will come out in 10's line up for 2017. (If they do have one, I have no clue). And it was on earlier in the year with ten as well, not sure when they had auditions but they could be late this year if they do decide to bring bb back

I reckon it will come out in 10's line up for 2017. (If they do have one, I have no clue). And it was on earlier in the year with ten as well, not sure when they had auditions but they could be late this year if they do decide to bring bb back

How would they fit in with their schedule of I'm a Celebrity, The Biggest Loser, Masterchef, Survivor, The Bachelor, and The Bachelorette?

How would they fit in with their schedule of I'm a Celebrity, The Biggest Loser, Masterchef, Survivor, The Bachelor, and The Bachelorette?
Easy I'm a celebrity at the start of the year. Masterchef in quarter 2. Quarter 3 bachelorette/bacherlote and quarter 4 could be big brother. Biggest loser won't be back I'm willing to bet on it. And for all we know survivor might flop. There will always be room for BB on any channel at any point in time. It's just a matter of channel signing the contract to actually produce it.

tbh, the whole "IT JUST HAS TO COME BACK!!!!!!!" posts are starting to get annoying. Even if anyone were to revive it, they would have to first endure a giant flop year as a result of the damage done to the show's image by Nine. They would then have to hope word of mouth (assuming the first season is decent) begins to turn things around if they're gutsy enough to stick it out and bring it back for a second year.

No network is likely to stick with something for more than a year if it flops, so best case scenario is that it comes back and is cancelled again after just one year.

It's time to let go people. Big Brother is more than likely gone for good this time...

tbh, the whole "IT JUST HAS TO COME BACK!!!!!!!" posts are starting to get annoying. Even if anyone were to revive it, they would have to first endure a giant flop year as a result of the damage done to the show's image by Nine. They would then have to hope word of mouth (assuming the first season is decent) begins to turn things around if they're gutsy enough to stick it out and bring it back for a second year.

No network is likely to stick with something for more than a year if it flops, so best case scenario is that it comes back and is cancelled again after just one year.

It's time to let go people. Big Brother is more than likely gone for good this time...

Yep. End of.

Big Brother will return to our screens no doubt but it won't happen that soon. It's all about timing. What I see happening is a resurgence in shows like Survivor and Big Brother making a comeback 20-25 years after they first premiered on television when TV networks run out of ideas for new shows. What's old is new again as the saying goes.

Thought i'll let you guys know if it hasn't already been said, big brother is missing from 9now's catalog, as well as the jumpin link gets redirected to 9now. So yeah seems like contracts dead haha! lmao

Back